CloudTrax is a free cloud-based network controller that helps you build, manage and monitor wireless and wired networks from anywhere in the world.
With the CloudTrax app, you can create a network from your iOS device, view the status of your access points and switches, see connected users and their usage, update your network settings and much more. Switch between your mobile app and the full controller at CloudTrax.com seamlessly.
• Free cloud-based management for your Open Mesh wireless networks through an app or browser. No need to be on-site.
• Easy, wizard-driven setup process for new networks. Simply scan an access point with your camera to add it to your network.
• Four SSIDs per network, including public for guests and private for staff.
• User access control and monitoring, including splash pages*, voucher*, rate limiting and client blocking capabilities.
• 24x7 network monitoring and alerting.
• Limited view mode to allow customers to view network status without access to tools and settings.
Open-Mesh is about smarter, simpler WiFi. Our cloud managed wireless mesh networks make it easy to spread an Internet connection throughout a hotel, apartment, office, campus, cafe, large home—and just about anywhere else. CloudTrax is used in more than 83,000 networks today.
- Added support for routers
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn't do Open Mesh justice
Considering how good the product and website is, this app is hugely disappointing. It's very very flaky and lots of it doesn't work. Even allowing for bugs it has very very limited functionality. Better to visit the Cloudtrax website from mobile than use this! Needs a complete redesign and new developers.
Used to be handy for keeping an eye on networks
Unfortunately the latest version of the app doesn’t stay logged in so it’s very time consuming to use and now it’s usually easier just to use the website instead.
Useless since changes - 0 star rating
I’ve been using this app to connect to APs for different customers, now it seems, as all customers are under one logon, tha app won’t support multiple accounts rendering it useless.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.