iPhone Screenshots

Description

Club Cars are leading the private hire company in their area, all our vehicles are installed with the latest GPS technology.

Not only have we integrated SMS booking this year, we have now launched this intelligent iPhone application so you can book a taxi within 3 taps of your phone.

Club Cars is a FREE app to download and will cost you nothing to register!

----------------------------------------

It's so easy and quick to use! Download the app, register just once and our intelligent software will find your favourite pick up points ready for you to book your car!

We will notify by push notification when the car has been dispatched and will also inform you of when the car is 2 minutes away with all car details such as registration, make, model and colour

----------------------------------------

We take all feedback and reviews seriously. Please leave feedback about your journey on our app to help us continually improve our service.

What’s New

Version 718

Now book with Apple Pay for an even more convenient experience!

Here are some other improvements included with this update:

1. Higher security 6 digit verification codes
2. Share a tracking link with family or friends
3. Book faster with saved addresses on app homescreen
4. Create a new business account in just a few taps
5. Watch your driver en route to your pickup
6. Switch on or off our auto-tip feature, or tip as you go
7. Various bug fixes & improvements

Ratings and Reviews

4.6 out of 5
374 Ratings

374 Ratings

predd1 ,

Thanks club cars

Dont know why there's all the bad reviews, me personally have never had a problem with club cars, you ring a taxi jump in (ok ya might wait a bit longer at busier times) go to ya destination pay ya fare, which are reasonably priced what more do ya want, the drivers are pleasant enough ok some may not feel like small talk all the time thats cool not everyone can be arsed with chitchat, ya got where ya needed to go be greatful or get the bus. Simple 😝👋🏼

strmTROOPER_ ,

Just Ridiculous

I never ever right any reviews... but this crap is getting out of hand!

Don't get me wrong, like 60% of the times I book a taxi everything goes ok.. the problem is the other 40%.

You book a taxi, it gets dispatched. You track him down... now imagine you being in kinda of hurry even if you booked a taxi with 30/40min to work for and he doesn't move for 25min. Just standing in the same spot... probably sleeping or doing some other crap I don't want to imagine.

Or it even happens the taxi getting dispatched, you can track him down for like 2min and then it jus disappears and says your taxi hasn't been dispatched yet even tho you have a license plate number to track...

Not to mention they started to charge waiting fees.. been charged waiting fee for several times even if I'm already by the road waiting for it. Just stealing from you literally.

Not reliable at all. Don't count on it especially if your in a hurry. I find Uber, despite everything, to be much more reliable.

It is a good app, but just a awful company!

professor liam A ferguson ,

Professor liam A Ferguson

Never had a problem with club cars the app is better a lot easier to get a taxi and paying by card is simple have been using new moon and abacus for 10 years now and as they've all merged is better for Trafford and surrounding areas very polite call handlers love you guys as I'm your favourite customer I should get discounts 👌🏽 only joking keep up the good work guys

App Privacy

The developer, CLUB CARS, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Financial Info
  • Contact Info
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like