Going on vacation with Club Med is enjoying unique activities and services. The opportunity to reveal, surprise and amaze yourself.
In Resort, by the sea or in the mountains, discover the mobile application "My Club Med".
BEFORE YOUR STAY
• Discover your Resort in the "Information" section.
• Start preparing your arrival: check the proposed activities, discover the infrastructures. A taste of happiness.
• Take a look at the dress code and pack your suitcase!
DURING YOUR STAY
• Use the application and discover all the activities available in your Resort.
• The app suggests upcoming activities, those that might interest you according to your mood and the essentials of the Resort.
• Check activity schedules and plan your stay directly from the app.
• With the interactive map, orient yourself easily!
AFTER YOUR STAY
• The Club Med spirit after your holidays. Follow Club Med and your Resort on Social Networks while waiting for your next vacation.
ψ Available Resorts: Bali, Bintan Island, Cancun Yucatan, Cefalu, Cervinia, Cherating Beach, Columbus Isle, Da Balaia, Grand Massif, Gregolimano, Guilin, Ixtapa Pacific, Kabira Ishigaki, Kani, La Caravelle, La Palmyre Atlantique, La Plagne 2100, La Plantation d’Albion, La Pointe aux Canonniers, Lake Paradise, Les Arcs Extreme, Les Boucaniers, Les Villas d’Albion, Les Villas de Finolhu, Marrakech La Palmeraie, Napitia, Opio, Palmyie, Peisey-Vallandry, Phuket, Pragelato Vialattea, Punta Cana, Rio Das Pedras, Sahoro Hokkaido, Sandpiper Bay, Sanya, Serre Chevalier, Tignes Val Claret, Tomamu Hokkaido, Trancoso, Turkoise, Val d'Isere, Val Thorens Sensations, Valmorel, Vittel Le Parc/Ermitage
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bug when trying to Log in
When trying to log into access my holiday, the app terminated itself after choosing the holiday I’m logging into after entering all the details to log in. Even after exiting the app, clicking back onto it means it stays at the same point and terminates itself, you have to delete and reinstall to get to other parts of the app once bug is opened.
Zero would be the honest rating.
All I get is a history of where I have been. Having received an email from Club Med, suggesting I check out my booking to Cervinia starting this weekend, I thought I would see if the App has improved. Sadly not - still just dreadful, the links don’t work and it’s own search facility doesn’t find Cervinia at all. No trace of my booking info. Glad I’ve got the paperwork and an email indicating they are expecting our party. Stayed at many ClubMeds, glad their hotels are better than the App.
Promising but not utilised by the resort staff.
Stayed in Val Thorens and although we were asked to download the app it had no real function. Any bookings made using it were not seen by the resort staff who used old fashion pen and paper and you had to go in person. The resort schedule and opening hours were useful but you could get this from the television or the iPad stands which were everywhere. Also, spotted a couple of spelling mistakes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.