Soon in Resort with your tribe?
My Club Med is the ideal travel partner who will help you prepare and organize your stay, so that you and your tribe have an unforgettable vacation.
Before your stay
• From the "Information" section, discover your Resort, and prepare your suitcase according to the dress code.
• Start to prepare your arrival: consult the activities planning, discover the infrastructures, the Resort map.
A taste of happiness.
During your stay
• Discover all the activities and find the ones that best suit your desires to make up your day.
• Make the most of your vacation. Find a sport buddy*, book a moment at the spa *, order your Room Service * ... and other exclusive services allowing you to fully enjoy your experience in our Resorts.
• For our Mountain Resorts*, find dedicated functions: Ski map, weather forecast, live webcam.
And don't forget to log in to enjoy 100% of My Club Med services.
See you soon in our Resorts.
* available in a selection of Resorts
Download the latest version of My Club Med to discover new features and optimizations:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea in theory and very snazzy looking but in practice this app is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Full of vague generic information but missing the specifics that would actually be useful. For example, there will be a section about how great it is to relax in the spa - but the app won’t tell you where the spa is located, the services and prices or provide a phone number or messaging service in order to book. In “practical information” it is missing the vital information of the address and phone number of the village. You won’t find a menu for the restaurant or information about your transfer either. I hope they do more work on this to make it more useful.
Bug when trying to Log in
When trying to log into access my holiday, the app terminated itself after choosing the holiday I’m logging into after entering all the details to log in. Even after exiting the app, clicking back onto it means it stays at the same point and terminates itself, you have to delete and reinstall to get to other parts of the app once bug is opened.
Zero would be the honest rating.
All I get is a history of where I have been. Having received an email from Club Med, suggesting I check out my booking to Cervinia starting this weekend, I thought I would see if the App has improved. Sadly not - still just dreadful, the links don’t work and it’s own search facility doesn’t find Cervinia at all. No trace of my booking info. Glad I’ve got the paperwork and an email indicating they are expecting our party. Stayed at many ClubMeds, glad their hotels are better than the App.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Club Mediterranee SA
- 49.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Club Med
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.