Club: - "An association dedicated to a particular interest or activity"
Event - "A thing that happens or takes place, especially one of importance, a planned public or social occasion"
ClubEvent has been designed to facilitate the many ways that clubs arrange and run events. We recognise that each club has its own wrinkles and preferences, and we aim to offer something that is better that what you use at the moment, whilst costing less!
ClubEvent enables anyone to easily create and manage events; from competitions with hundreds of participants, regular club meetings, committee meetings, right down to a trip to the pub with some friends.
Anything that brings people together, virtually or physically, can make use of ClubEvent. No more trawling 10 different places to discover who is coming to tonights practice session, and what they told you
Events are created within a club. Clubs are managed using a mobile app. The same app can also be accessed through any web browser. Your Admins can create and manage events. Your participants/members can use the same app to interact with events or they can be invited/updated via email messages.
There is also an "Events" web page that can be embedded in your club website, or used standalone. This displays a list of upcoming events and, if ticketed, allow people to grab tickets for those events.
A club can have a list of contacts - for invitation only events, contacts are chosen from this list. Contacts can be imported from a spreadsheet or from your phone's contact list. The contacts are "part of the club" and are shared between Club Administrators.
You can tag contacts with anything "senior/junior", "A team/B team", "flute/violin/brass". This makes it easy to pick people to invite to an event.
At its simplest, and event has a Title, Date, Time, Duration, Location and Description.
- Create an Invitation event; invite a selection of contacts to an event - they can then accept or decline events, either through the app or by email.
- Create a ticketed event; tickets can be free or paid; we use Stripe as a payment provider, or you can collect payment via bank tranfer, cash, etc.
- Create an event, just to tell people something is happening.
Some features of events:
- People will receive appropriate reminders; through the app or via email.
- Publish event to ical and web feeds
- Link to addtional documents (web links) - a web page, a PDF 'prospectus' document, map etc.
- Display addtional organiser information
- Set both 'open' and 'close' dates, to define the period that people can accept invitations or obtain tickets
- Set reminder schedule for to invitees; reminding them to accept/decline
- Set reminder schedule for attendees; reminding them about the event
- Easily send update messages to attendees; informing them of any event changes
- Hold ticketed events
- Attendees can obtain one or more tickets
- Create different custom ticket types (e.g. Adult, Child)
- Collect custom information for each ticket purchased
- Hold paid events (Club/Pro accounts only)
- Each ticket type can be priced
Web and iCal feeds
Club Event offers the ability to display your events in a calender, using an iCal feed URL and also has a web interface to allow events to be viewed, joined and/or tickets purchased.
Communication with attendees
Attendees are contacted with invites, updates and reminders via email. If they also have the app installed, they will receive in-app notifications. Licensed customers can enable SMS notifications. We are keen to support notification in different environments, so will be working on Facebook and Slack initially, but please let us know what you need!
- Create ticketed events; allowing you to collect details about who is coming
Cheaper than EventBrite, more flexible than Teamer.
We are proud to have users in clubs: Archery, Rowing, Netball, Rugby, Tennis, Book groups, Curry eaters! and many others....Join us!
Send messages directly to contacts and users from the Contacts page
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Teamer
Great app and so much cleaner, and faster than Teamer. Simple to create training sessions and invite my squad, then sit back and watch the replies come in - I now know who will be at the session, and who won’t - it makes planning so much easier. I love the fact that I can set an event length and cut-off time for replies too, means that I get no arguments when I select my team if someone hasn’t responded in time, and I get my competition entries submitted in good time. Thanks ClubEvent.
Helped me run coaching sessions and also fab tool to sell tickets for events. Would definitely recommend.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Steve Allam
- 81.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019-2021 ClubEvent
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.