ClubV1 Members Hub 4+
Club Systems International Ltd
Designed for iPad
ClubV1 Members Hub combines an array of rich features to enhance your golf club membership experience.
Built on the backbone of our cutting-edge ClubV1 cloud-hosted software, the ClubV1 Members Hub allows you to connect directly to your golf club* to:
- Make a competition booking**,
- Make a casual booking with other members or guests,
- View competition results, latest club news, and course status,
- View your Club's diary and latest events,
- Manage your ClubV1 user profile,
- View and contact fellow members through the member list,
- View your account balance and transaction history on multiple purses,
- View your golfing stats and handicap certificate**
- View important member documents uploaded by the club.
* ClubV1 Members Hub uses HowDidiDo Passport for authentication. If you haven't already, you can register through passport.howdidido.com on any internet-enabled device. You must also be a verified member of a golf club that is subscribed to the ClubV1 Members Hub service.
** Requires a verified HowDidiDo user account connected to HowDidiDoPassport. ClubV1 Members Hub app will attempt to automatically create and connect a new HowDidiDo user account for you if you are not a user already.
Fixed an issue with the “PAY” bill and “BRS Booking” buttons not functioning correctly.
Added new ClubV1 Members Hub Logo.
Ratings and Reviews
Home and linked clubs show different handicaps, have deleted App, unlinked clubs, re-linked clubs, phone off and on, contacted help, looked up FAQs, still no resolution or reply from V1 Hub regarding this, poor customer care.
Confusing design, important functions simply don’t work.
This app has amongst the least intuitive interfaces I’ve ever seen. I’ve had it for a year since joining a new club and am still at a loss as to how a number of functions works. It’s a great idea but a lousy design. The latest problem has arisen trying to pay my sub using Apple Pay, which you might think would work on a new generation iPhone. Apparently my phone and browser doesn’t support it. I’ve given up and gone the old fashioned route.
Poor poor poor performance
Over the last couple of years I have used this app and found it confusing, un-intutive and annoyingly unreliable. Booking a time is especially poor and frequently crashes and I have to start again. Very annoying when trying to book a popular time. I am now unable to making any bookings on one of my clubs whilst the facility is still operating for the others.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Club Systems International Ltd
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Gaelic, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Club Systems International Ltd.