ClubV1 Members Hub combines an array of rich features to enhance your golf club membership experience.
Built on the backbone of our cutting-edge ClubV1 cloud-hosted software, the ClubV1 Members Hub allows you to connect directly to your golf club* to:
- Make a competition booking**,
- Make a casual booking with other members or guests,
- View competition results, latest club news, and course status,
- View your Club's diary and latest events,
- Manage your ClubV1 user profile,
- View and contact fellow members through the member list,
- View your account balance and transaction history on multiple purses,
- View your golfing stats and handicap certificate**
- View important member documents uploaded by the club.
* ClubV1 Members Hub uses HowDidiDo Passport for authentication. If you haven't already, you can register through passport.howdidido.com on any internet-enabled device. You must also be a verified member of a golf club that is subscribed to the ClubV1 Members Hub service.
** Requires a verified HowDidiDo user account connected to HowDidiDoPassport. ClubV1 Members Hub app will attempt to automatically create and connect a new HowDidiDo user account for you if you are not a user already.
We have identified a bug which caused BRS links to open incorrectly, this has now been fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Good when working but not working well enough
During COVID our club started using this system to book tee times. More often than not you get the white blank screen when trying to access the app. I’ve tried it on my iPhone X and on my iPad Pro numerous time and I’ve lost count of the amount of times you can’t get logged on, just the white screen.
Clearly there is an issue and many other members at our club are experiencing the same so it’s either the ClubV1 app cannot take the volume of users accessing it at the same time or it’s poorly supported and bugs are not resolved...not a great experience.
I long for the days where we no longer have to use this system to book tee times.
Where to begin.........?
Whilst the concept of combining several golf activities together (eg. tee time booking, competition tracking, membership card funds, linking to How-did-I-do) for golf club members might seem appealing, unfortunately this app falls woefully short in many aspects. Here are the 2 main issues that I have encountered over the last 12 months:
1. My club operates a process where weekend tee times become available at 7.30am 10 days beforehand - Club V1 clearly cannot cope with a high volume of users logging on at the same time, as it grinds to halt, presents “server error” messages and ultimately makes it nigh on impossible to book a tee time.
2. The app constantly logs me out stating there are “cookie problems”. This is very inconvenient and is a problem that I have never encountered with any other apps. Even if you tick the “remember me” box when logging in, the app does not remember you! It is also the only app that I know of that does not appear to work with the iCloud Keychain or with my separate password app.
In short, it is a complete pain in the ****! If your club is considering using the Club V1 system, I urge you to think very carefully, unless you are sadistic and want to cause grief and stress for your members.
Great little app
Our club have recently moved to the CLUBV1 system, and I have to say the members app is great. Way to use and gives members direct access to their club account for Competition Results and Competition Booking. We also book times outside comps and this is working well too.
It allows me to top up my bar card and see any transactions from the club(albeit we haven’t had chance to do any transactions yet) however I have topped my card up.
My handicap certificate and other information is there, along with the club diary showing when all competitions and events are.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Club Systems International Ltd
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Club Systems International Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.