Clydesdale Bank’s mobile app helps you manage your accounts when and where it suits you.
With the Clydesdale Bank Mobile Banking App you can:
- Log in via Touch/Fingerprint ID
- Check your account balances and available funds
- View your recent transactions
- Move money between your Clydesdale Bank accounts
- Make payments to people or organisations you’ve paid before
- Make payments to people or organisations using their sort code and account number
- Set up low, high or weekly balance alerts on your current account(s)
- Switch off your paper statements, and download and save your digital statements to other apps on your device
- Report a debit card lost or stolen
How to register
Registration is simple. Get started by downloading the app to your phone.
You have three ways to register:
- Using your internet banking log-in details
- Using your telephone banking details
- Using your personal details and your debit or credit card. This option is not available for business customers
Once successfully registered you can use the mobile app immediately.
You will need to be a customer of Clydesdale Bank and have a UK mobile number which begins “07”.
Standard data charges will apply.
Look out for notification of updates and keep your mobile app up to date
If you are having problems downloading the app please call us on 0800 345 7 365.
There are a few security steps you should follow:
- Protect your device and your app with a passcode and make sure you lock your mobile device. Always remember to log out of the mobile app when not in use. It’s important you do not write your security information down or store it on your device. Avoid sharing the device you bank on.
- Do not disclose your security details to any other person. We will never ask you to disclose these details.
- Check your account records carefully.
- Update your mobile app - install the new updates to make sure your device isn’t exposed to the latest risks. It’s a good idea to download one from a reputable brand.
- Email and SMS - Remember, we will never ask you for your security information via SMS or email.
Your banking just got a little bit brighter. We update the Clydesdale Bank app regularly to bring you the best experience. With this release we've fixed a few bugs, and also made a couple more tweaks and service improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Think the current problems with internet banking has took away my choice of how I use banking. I don’t like how my account is the only account that can be used on the mobile app, as my partner now has no access unless he downloads another app. It’s no longer convenient for us as we need 2 devices. When trying to set up mobile banking for my mother in law we found out that a lot of devices are not compatible meaning that with the restrictions on only one member using each app and not being able to use Internet it is limiting it’s availablity and in a sense discriminating a minority as it is not equal to all. (Not everyone has the latest, most up to date phones or tablets)
Utterly Shambolic App/Service
A problem transferring £4,000 to my dads account.....have been given a reference to quote when calling! WHY is there a problem!! Take a look at the Halifax app, it’s so quick & easy & can transfer money without having a problem/to phone anyone!! My husband keeps telling me to leave the Clydesdale as always an issue, like the time I went into a branch to increase my direct debit to my savings & it just didn’t happen! I have been into branch to update my account with my new address & married name, have no hope that this will actually happen! Oh and not to forget that time I called to set up a direct debit (because the app wouldn’t let me for some frustrating reason) and the woman on the phone then cancelled my card, an error no one could explain & I which did get compensated for at least, BUT STILL, the Clydesdale Bank & Shambolic go hand in hand!!!!!!
Oh and finally, I don’t need a nickname option, what on earth is that about! Ridiculous!!!!
I always get great customer service from Clydesdale bank whatever my query they always sort things out quickly and with a great attitude - nothing is ever too much bother. This week particularly I had an issue arise when using my debit card on line. Within minutes I was contacted by the fraud team to confirm everything was ok? The service advisor sorted out the problem quickly and confidently whilst I was on the line. I was impressed that not only did they flag up the unusual activity but also the way it was all dealt with so professionally. I’ve banked with several other banks over the years but have never found any to be as approachable, helpful or user friendly as Clydesdale.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad your issue was resolved promptly.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.