Catalog your CDs and vinyl records.
Automatic cover images and song lists.
Just scan barcodes with your camera!
- Free 7-day trial, then $1.49 per month -
Use our "CLZ Core" central online music database for easy adding of albums.
* Just scan CD or vinyl barcodes with your device camera.
* or search our CLZ Core by Catalog Number (great for vinyl) or by Artist/Title.
* CLZ Core will automatically give you cover images and full album details:
* Artist, title, label, year, genre and of course the full song list.
Use our online "CLZ Cloud" system to:
* Sync your music database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets).
* View and share your album list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website.
* Always have an online cloud-backup of your collection database.
* Sync data to/from our Music Collector or Music Connect software (separate purchase).
* Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again.
Other app features:
* Keep track of your collection and your wish list.
* Edit album entries to add more details, like location, owner, notes, rating, etc.
* Can't find your album in CLZ Core? No problem, just use Add Manually from the menu.
* Group albums into folders, e.g. by artist, format, label, genre, year, etc...
* Sort album lists by artist, year, title, purchase date, length, etc...
* View your collection as a list or as a "cover wall".
* Questions or concerns? Just contact us! *
We love to hear your feedback, we are here to help with any problems or concerns.
In the app, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Contact Support.
* Subscription pricing *
CLZ Music is a subscription app. You need an active subscription to use the CLZ Music online services:
* CLZ Core:
For adding CDs and vinyl records by barcode, by artist/title or by catalog number.
* CLZ Cloud:
For online backups, syncing between devices, syncing with Music Collector or Music Connect, and for viewing/sharing your album list online.
* $1.49 per month, when paying monthly
* $14.99 per year, when paying yearly (~ $1.25 per month)
You can start a 7-day free trial from the app's start-up screen. The free trial automatically continues into the "Pay Monthly" subscription, unless you either:
- Switch to "Pay Yearly"
- Cancel through the App Store.
About auto-renewable subscriptions:
* The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- When trying to send a support e-mail, instead of showing an error message, redirect to a web based contact form if there is no e-mail address set in the standard e-mail app.
- Re-added the ability to save a cover to the photo's app in the edit screen. (Long-press the cover)
- Small text fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app for music catalogue
Upset when my previous app didn’t work on IOS11. Found this and tried the free version for the 100 albums. Really impressed and bought the full version. Very quick to use, but has the added feature of listing all tracks on each album, compared to my previous app that I just used to keep a list of all my 600 plus CDs.
A music collectors dream
I have had this app for several years, cataloging over 700 CD’s, 800 LP’s and and more than 900 digital albums. It is very stable and just works, allowing me to check what I have when out looking for new music. I have had the odd hiccup and whenever I have contacted the support team it’s been sorted within 24 hours. A great app, whether I on mobile device or computer.
Fantastic App for Music Collectors
This app is far superior to any other music database app I have tried. It’s simple to use and has a very friendly interface. Adding vinyl and CD’s couldn’t be simpler and very quick. 270 CD’s in about 15 minutes but I’m not sure if it took that long. Would recommend this app for anyone wanting to document their music collection 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
- Bitz & Pixelz BV
- 35.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Collectorz.com
- In-App Purchases
- No Limits £14.99
- CLZ Music (Pay Monthly) £1.49
- CLZ Music (Pay Yearly) £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.