CribMaster users can now connect to CribMaster Inventory Management System databases and manage their inventory and assets while on the go – using an iPhone or iPod Touch. Inventory management features in this app include: issuing, returning, cycle counting, receiving and checkout review. Advanced capabilities include the ability to photograph and easily add product images to your databases, generate work orders and look up POs.
· CribMaster Inventory Management System
· CM Mobile Web Service
* Improved App so that RFID cycle counting now updates quantity in each bin instead of consolidating total quantity for an item into 1 bin that happen to contain the same item (BT11606)
* Resolved issues preventing users from being able to upload images to a bin
* Resolved bug that would lookup item by their serial numbers instead SerialID when assigning images to a Serial ID
* Resolved issue preventing users from being able to search by item number while in batch mode to issue an item
* Enhanced the app so that now when users change webservice URL the device it is register the app will now erase local batch sync data
* Enhanced the app now to prompt a warning message when users attempt to logout from the app or attempt to access batch mode during batch syncing
* Resolved issue where previous taken image will not persist when user re-accesses the image feature
* Improved imaging are so now users can see existing images for items before taking another picture of the item
* Resolved issue where User 1-6 field labels were being rendered incorrectly causing the App from being able to download the correct User defined field selections.
* Improved the mobile app so that users are able to toggle RFID power settings to issue items and cycle count.
* Resolved issue where iOS 10 users are unable to launch CM Mobile App
* Improved Branding on icon, login, and launch screens.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.