Delivered by Yodel
Send, return and collect parcels from our network of over thousands of stores.
Our app makes it easy to keep sight of your returned items and sent parcels, all from the convenience of your smartphone. Sending a parcel? Simply scan the barcode on your label or enter a code to follow your parcel’s progress, and store it safely in your account. Want to return an unwanted item? Create returns labels from your smartphone to send items back to over 300 retailers. You can also use our app to search for your nearest Collect+ store, wherever you’re located in the UK.
Use our app to:
- Send a parcel from any of our thousands of local stores
- Track the progress of your sent parcels
- Create returns labels for 300+ retailers
- Track the progress of your returns
- Find your nearest Collect+ store
- View Collect+ stores on a map
- Create and view a Collect+ account
- Keep all your orders in one place
- Read the Collect+ blog for online shopping tips and inspiration
Update to 'Send a parcel' to accommodate the new trading terms in relation to Brexit.
Ratings and Reviews
Improvements - Developers Please Read
1. No way of copying the tracking number from the ‘my parcels’ summary page? - this is very important, please add this functionality.
2. You are using some whacky font for the numeric ‘0’ on your PDF labels. This character is not recognised as the digit ‘0’ in eBay tracking. Please use ‘0’. Because there is no way to copy the tracking number from the summary page, copying from the PDF provides an invalid tracking number.
Thanks, otherwise this is a great app
I can’t find a way on this App to select unsent parcels in my eBay account that I’ve already linked. This would be very helpful rather than manually typing the address in.
It’s hard enough linking it on the mobile site:
There is a button to select ‘Send unsent parcel from eBay link account’.
Then it tells me I’ve already linked the account and then finally opens up the list of addresses.
It would be handy if in selecting ‘Send Parcel’ if the eBay unsent items list was already there or at least easier to find!
Waste of time
Downloaded this app as I had 5 parcels coming click and collect that I needed ASAP but was working, so I wanted to track them all so I could then nip out of work to collect them all. In the morning they where all down as expected today. One was delivered in the morning, so I waited for the others thinking they would maybe arrive in the afternoon. Nothing. And when I’ve gone back on the app today, one says ready for collection, one says misrouted, and all the information it said on the other 3 has disappeared so don’t know what’s going on with them. Just pointless when you can’t trust the information they provide
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Drop and Collect Ltd.
- 141.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Drop and Collect Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.