Delivered by Yodel
Send, return and collect parcels from our network of over thousands of stores.
Our app makes it easy to keep sight of your returned items and sent parcels, all from the convenience of your smartphone. Sending a parcel? Simply scan the barcode on your label or enter a code to follow your parcel’s progress, and store it safely in your account. Want to return an unwanted item? Create returns labels from your smartphone to send items back to over 300 retailers. You can also use our app to search for your nearest Collect+ store, wherever you’re located in the UK.
Use our app to:
- Send a parcel from any of our thousands of local stores
- Track the progress of your sent parcels
- Create returns labels for 300+ retailers
- Track the progress of your returns
- Find your nearest Collect+ store
- View Collect+ stores on a map
- Create and view a Collect+ account
- Keep all your orders in one place
- Read the Collect+ blog for online shopping tips and inspiration
Update to 'Send a parcel' to accommodate the new trading terms in relation to Brexit.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Improvements - Developers Please Read
1. No way of copying the tracking number from the ‘my parcels’ summary page? - this is very important, please add this functionality.
2. You are using some whacky font for the numeric ‘0’ on your PDF labels. This character is not recognised as the digit ‘0’ in eBay tracking. Please use ‘0’. Because there is no way to copy the tracking number from the summary page, copying from the PDF provides an invalid tracking number.
Thanks, otherwise this is a great app
Great App But Needs A Little Tweak
Great app and saves carrying around receipts. Would like to see a personal note feature added so can keep a small recorded of the item that has been returned.
Waste of time
Downloaded this app as I had 5 parcels coming click and collect that I needed ASAP but was working, so I wanted to track them all so I could then nip out of work to collect them all. In the morning they where all down as expected today. One was delivered in the morning, so I waited for the others thinking they would maybe arrive in the afternoon. Nothing. And when I’ve gone back on the app today, one says ready for collection, one says misrouted, and all the information it said on the other 3 has disappeared so don’t know what’s going on with them. Just pointless when you can’t trust the information they provide
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.