Parcels Made Easy
Send, return and collect parcels from our network of over 7,000 stores.
Our app makes it easy to keep sight of your returned items and sent parcels, all from the convenience of your smartphone. Sending a parcel? Simply scan the barcode on your label or enter a code to follow your parcel’s progress, and store it safely in your account. Want to return an unwanted item? Create returns labels from your smartphone to send items back to over 300 retailers. You can also use our app to search for your nearest CollectPlus store, wherever you’re located in the UK.
Use our app to:
- Send a parcel from any of our 7,000 local stores
- Track the progress of your sent parcels
- Create returns labels for 300+ retailers
- Track the progress of your returns
- Find your nearest CollectPlus store
- View CollectPlus stores on a map
- Create and view a CollectPlus account
- Review CollectPlus on Trustpilot
- Keep all your orders in one place
- Shop online and get voucher and discounts codes for over 90 of your favourite brands
- Read the CollectPlus blog for online shopping tips and inspiration
- Redesigned Tracking screen providing better guidance on the status of your parcel
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App But Needs A Little Tweak
Great app and saves carrying around receipts. Would like to see a personal note feature added so can keep a small recorded of the item that has been returned.
Waste of time
Downloaded this app as I had 5 parcels coming click and collect that I needed ASAP but was working, so I wanted to track them all so I could then nip out of work to collect them all. In the morning they where all down as expected today. One was delivered in the morning, so I waited for the others thinking they would maybe arrive in the afternoon. Nothing. And when I’ve gone back on the app today, one says ready for collection, one says misrouted, and all the information it said on the other 3 has disappeared so don’t know what’s going on with them. Just pointless when you can’t trust the information they provide
Pleased to see the app has been updated for the iPhone X
I’m pleased to see the app has been updated for the iPhone X. A useful app that I use quite a lot, and also it now looks good on the iPhone X larger and more higher resolution screen.
Well done developer 🙂👍🏻
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.