Color Splash™ lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color.
Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short tutorial clearly explains how to use the app and all its features.
- Share your edited images with friends via email or by uploading them to Facebook
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- Adjust brush properties such as brush size, softness and opacity.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
Updated for iPadOS 13
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No problems at all using this, it’s my first time using this sort of app and I’m so impressed with results! No glitches, very smooth to upload pics etc, no annoying adds, no additional in store purchases, well worth the £2, love everything about this! unlike many apps this one actually does deliver!
Really easy to use and so many of my photos pop with the ability to have black and white background, highlighting specific elements in colour. Nice xxx
Performs well. I enjoy making new creations with this app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.