Free and compatible with all the most modern devices, Comelit APP allows you to remotely manage your video door entry, burglar alarm systems with VEDO10, VEDO34 and VEDO68 control panels and CCTV systems (NVR and DVR of 100 series).
You'll be able to customize the app's home page by choosing from the available widgets so that you can quickly access the information and commands that interest you the most.
Main functions for video door entry systems:
- Receive calls from the entrance panels wherever you are
- Review the recordings of the cameras connected to your system (including that of the panel)
- Review the video messages recorded by visitors in case of missed calls
- Call the internal devices connected to your system (intercoms and video intercoms)
- Open gates, doors and turn on lights
The APP works thanks to PUSH notifications, this means that it will be activated only on call or event with significant energy and data savings.
Main functions for VEDO10, VEDO34 and VEDO68 burglar alarm systems, also accessible remotely:
- System management: arming, disarming, arming programs
- Display of the status of zones and areas, zone bypass
- Sending of commands such as the sirens stop or reset of the alarm memory.
- Activation of medical, fire and other alarms.
- Live view of IP and analogue cameras connected to the VEDO system
- Alarm video-verification: it is possible to receive a short video of the event that caused an alarm, in order to check its real cause remotely.
- Recording movies, snapshots, browsing and sharing saved multimedia content.
- Turning on and off the control panel outputs
- Receive push notifications of events
- Consultation of event and alarm memory
- RFID key lock
VEDO 10, VEDO34 and VEDO68 control panels must be updated to version 2.7.2 or higher.
Main functions for CCTV systems:
- Live view and playback of video recordings of cameras connected to NVR and DVR of Comelit 100-series
- Identification and playback of special recordings linked to alarm events
- PTZ management
(Function not available on iPad)
Install a Comelit system and experience all the advantages of managing your burglar alarm, CCTV and video door entry systems from a single app!
- Answer to doorentry call requires one tap less
- General improvements and bugfixing
Ratings and Reviews
The mobile app is very poor. The biggest issue is you can’t access the App without someone activating the outside gate/door buttons or you doing so on the internal panel. This doesn’t allow you to do any admin unless stood by the panel. It doesn’t allow you to remotely open the gate..visitors have to get out of the car (in the rain etc) or you go to the panel indoor and manually - isn’t this a basic feature of a connected gate? The new Face ID doesn’t seem to work - the instructions are so poor and badly translated it may just be me but it’s not obvious, and I’m ok with most other tech! The lack of any meaningful support information or ability to get support just makes the whole experience more frustrating.
The hardware is fine - just the mobile app being so bad it means I couldn’t recommend this solution to anyone. If I had the choice, we’d have bought another product.
Good system... a few tips on the app
It does all work but you need a few tips to get the app going..... the app only allows certain functions and menus to appear while you are connected to the internal unit in your home. Your wall unit MUST have the following settings inside otherwise it won’t work. These are KIT mode not Building mode by using Switch 2 makes sure DIP 7 is ON and Switch 3 makes sue DIP1 is ON.
Press the menu button on your unit to light up the panel.... then go to your app and press “my systems” then “ my system “ again .... this will turn the app from red ( standby) to green ( top right) ..Last tip is when call comes in you need to be patient! Then you need to press the left hand green telephone to speak ( this turns it red).... press the green key to open door...... Finally it does all work just takes a bit of getting used to! All the negative comments on here reflect someone trying to make it work in red mode instead of green as I’ve just described..... The app works from standby when a call comes in.... Hope that all makes sense and helps some people
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Comelit staff
Another Comelit app that doesn’t work
I go through the motions to add my comelit intercom, it searches for any comelit on my network, finds the intercom, lists it as a device, asks me to select it to configure it, but It doesn’t allow me to select it.
I use the comelit vipremote with the intercom, it at least recognised the intercom but app doesn’t stay connected to it when app in the background so basically useless. Spend a lot of money on this intercom which doesn’t work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Comelit Group Spa
- 174.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Comelit Group S.p.A.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.