With ComicRack for the iPad you can read your comics wherever you are, however you want.
Short and not complete feature list:
• Optimized for your iPad
• Continue reading where you left the last time
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes and auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for manga comics
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping to better use the display of your iPad
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed etc.)
• WiFi synchronization with ComicRack for Windows or load them with iTunes
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Open comics directly from other apps
• ComicRack automatically sorts and groups your comics by series, stories, writers etc.
• Share what you are reading on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
• Save or print screenshots of your comics.
• Supports the WebP image format for reduced memory usage.
To copy your comics to your iPad either
• Copy your comics with iTunes or
• Synchronize your comics and reading lists with ComicRack for Windows over WiFi. Your synchronized comics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your iPad. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). The optimization can also reduce the space required by your comics by half without noticeable quality reduction (optional).
ComicRack includes a 30 page manual with step by step introduction to the app.
ComicRack has an active and supportive user community. If you need tips, help or just want to talk about comics head over to http://comicrack.cyolito.com
Screenshots are displayed with permission of the respective creators.
* Improved right-to-left reading mode.
* Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok but has problems
It's a great app when you can get the syncing to work, really struggling to put new comics into it via the pairing option, seems incredibly slow and then times out mist if the time
Please update for iOS 10!
I'll be blunt: I've "put up" with other comic book readers on iOS for ages, and hoped we'd get to see something actually worth using. This one has all the features you need for managing and reading comic books on your iPad, with the added benefit of working with the best desktop app there is.
Only dropped one star because it doesn't seem to be compatible with iOS 10
Get this one.
Been through a myriad of other comic readers, but this one is the best. With a little time and effort, it'll do anything you want. Read the enclosed manual, and download the Windows software and pair with iPad. Works like a charm.
- Markus Eisenstoeck
- 29.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013 Markus Eisenstoeck
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.