Computer Music is the world’s best-selling magazine dedicated solely to making music with your Mac or PC.
Each month, you can find easy-to-follow tutorials for all sorts of music software, expert video guides, unbiased reviews of the latest products, and studio sessions with pro producers.
Computer Music brings you the best in tutorials, reviews, news, interviews, videos and features, and no matter whether you’re a complete newcomer to computer-based music production or a seasoned pro, there’s plenty for you in every issue.
** Note: Computer Music now INCLUDES video from issue 182 onwards. Just hit the play buttons inside to enjoy our famous Producer Masterclass videos and more (live internet connection required). Plus your purchase INCLUDES a download for our software, samples, tutorial files, audio examples and more **
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
We’ve gotten the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have have been a subscriber to CM since 2009 and a few years back I changed to a digital subscription when CM first came onto Newstand. I must admit it has been a long time since I've picked up my iPad to read the mag for various reasons. After getting an iPad Air 2 last week with much more storage I downloaded a few of the mags to have a read and was pleasantly surprised with how the digital version of the mag has come on since I used to read it. Being able to stream the tutorial vids directly from the app is fantastic and the addition of the vault so that you can get all the cover CD bits is great too. This has certainly got me reading again.
Amazing but would be nice to read on my Mac
This magazine is amazing and has taught me over 80% of everything I know about production and sound engineering. The in-app video is a briliant innovation. The only thing is I would love to be able to read to on my Mac, on a proper screen rather than a bloody phone. 3 Stars. 5 when I can read it on something bigger without having to buy an iPad specifically for the purpose. I recommend the paper copy (of which I have over a decade's worth stacked up in another room somewhere) to EVERYBODY who even remotely interested in composing music using computers.
If you subscribe it constantly loses your paid for issues, tells you you need to pay for the latest issue, and won’t restore from purchases without constant errors. Completely unreliable.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 £4.99
- July 2011 £4.99
- August 2011 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.