Now you can play conga anytime, anywhere with Conga Drums Free! Featuring high resolution graphics and professionally recorded sounds, Conga Drums Free is the ultimate drumming app for the iPhone and iPad. You can play the Conga, Quinto, Tumba, Requinto, Super Tumba or Bongos in 2, 3, 4, or 5 drum configurations.
Play alone, to 16 new loops with basic bass drum, hi-hat or snare beats, or to the metronome with 18 different sounds, or to over 27 unique Pocket Beats and Loops. You can even play along to your favorite music on your iPod right from within Conga Drums Free! With features including amazing 3D effect when hitting the drums, low latency 16-bit stereo sounds, slide 'n play, pitch control, ability to share and export your recordings (optional in-app purchase), drum rolls, and more, you'll sound like a pro from the moment you start playing!
• 5 different drums plus Bongos, all professionally recorded in high quality 16-bit stereo: Conga, Quinto, Tumba, Requinto, and Super Tumba.
• 4 different configurations: 2, 3, 4, or 5 drum
• 3 Unique Playing Zones on each drum create a realistic sounding drum
• Share your recordings through email, Facebook, and Twitter
• Export your recordings to your computer (optional in-app purchase)
• Visual 3D effect when drums are hit maximizes the drumming experience
• Metronome with 18 sounds to choose from and variable speed switch (BPM)
• PlayAlong Beats: 16 new loops with basic bass drum, hi-hat or snare beats, to play along for added rhythmic expression!
• 29 Pocket Beats and Loops to play along to
• Slide your finger between the drums
• Shake your device to play sounds to your favorite music
• Play drum heads simultaneously
• Play along with your favorite music by easily accessing your iPod music right from within Conga Drums Free
• Volume controls for both the drum sounds and music
• Pitch control allows for unlimited drum sounds
• Rolls on drums with variable speed adjustment (BPM)
• Using headphones will allow you to fully enjoy the high quality sounds of Conga Drums Free
Stability improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just down loaded this app and it has beautiful harmonious sounding acoustic drums which if tapped in the centre of the drum produce genuine authentic rhythm.
Realistic Congas Sounds - No Latency!
Tried this and once I heard the sounds and was able to get closed, open and slap sounds out of each drum, with different set-ups I decided to pay the 99p to get rid of the adverts - the only things that would enhance it would be a mixer to adjust the relative levels of the sounds (the closed sounds are a little loud) and a way to overlay a map of the zones so you don’t trigger the wrong sounds. Only reason it didn’t get five stars is because the recording mode is glitchy - once I had recorded two tracks I couldn’t save any more and it crashed if I tried to record more or delete them - also couldn’t get the multi-track recording to work at all. If this was fixed that would be great, but it will cost you another 99p to export them...
The developer, Drum Starz, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Drum Starz
- 25.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Cody Rotwein
- In-App Purchases
- Conga Drums Upgrade £0.99
- Exporting £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.