Stay on top of your marketing on the go with the Constant Contact app. View stats, contacts & images on your device.
Look at what you can do:
Track the Progress of Your Emails
- View who opened, clicked each link, and when.
- Review opt-outs and bounces.
Manage Your Contacts
- View, add, scan, and edit contacts
- Manage your contact lists
Compose and Schedule Emails
- Create and edit emails using our mobile editor.
- Use a Quick Campaign to send an image and text or a Standard Campaign template for links and buttons.
- Send a test of any email and schedule / send drafts you authored from the desktop.
Note : Emails created through your web browser can be scheduled from the app, but not edited or re-sent. We understand this need and are working to bring you bi-directional editing capability. Emails created in the app are not restricted.
Manage Your Images
- Upload multiple images to Library from your Photos app or capture new images using your device camera.
-Edit or remove photos in your Library
Post to Facebook
- Create a social post on your Facebook page using images from your device or library.
A Constant Contact account with user name and password is required to use the app. Multiple accounts are supported.
• Fixed issue preventing campaigns from being saved.
Ratings and Reviews
Exceptional tool! So easy to use.
Great app. Support is brilliant. Navigating through responses is a bit cumbersome. When you select contacts who have viewed your campaign it would make sense to have a scroll left and right into next contact. Also, a clearer view of people who have gone back to view email repeatedly. Might be wrong but at the moment it looks like you can only view that by clicking into contact. Sorting this by number of views in main campaign list would be useful. More CRM features within app would be amazing.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.