Two in one: the official Construction Master® Pro from Calculated Industries for your iPhone and iPad includes two models: #4065 and #4080 (CM Pro with Trig). And while perhaps obvious, if you change from an iOS device to a non-iOS device, you WILL need to buy a new license as they are incompatible.
Advanced Feet-Inch-Fraction Construction-Math Calculator by Calculated Industries, built with the same features and functions, and with the same core engine that powers the industry-standard advanced construction-math calculators from Calculated Industries. You’ll actually get two apps in one, since the Construction Master Pro for iPhone has all the functionality of the Construction Master Pro and the Construction Master Pro Trig -– and includes a full User’s Guide built in, as well as the ability to press and hold a key for specific help!
Ideal for Architects, Builders, Contractors, Designers, Draftspersons, Engineers, Framers/Carpenters and Tradesmen
Need to quickly and accurately solve a construction problem when meeting with a client? Left your calculator in the truck? Just pull out your iPhone or iPad, tap on the Construction Master Pro icon, and you’ll have an answer in seconds!
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master Pro and Construction Master Pro Trig calculators in one powerful, easy-to-use app.
• Solve tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects—estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master calculators and optimized for the iPhone/iPod Touch user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide in English or Spanish is available free at www.calculated.com
• Full trigonometric function: sine, cosine, tangent, arcsine, arccosine and arctangent
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal for completing layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fractions (1/2" through 1/64")
• D:M:S, Decimal Degree Entry and Conversions
• Full Metric Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley and Jacks
• Rafter Cutting Angles (Plumb, Cheek and Level Cuts)
• Stair Layout Key
• Stair (Advanced – Riser Limit, Stairwell Opening, Headroom, Floor Thickness)
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
• Arched Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Roof – Bundles, Squares, 4x8 Sheets, Pitch, Plan Area
• Drywall, Siding and Paneling 4x8, 4x9 and 4x12
• Column/Cone Area and Volume
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Advanced Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Length, Width and Height Keys
• Blocks, Footings
• Trigonometric Function Keys: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Board Feet
• Studs: Find number On-center
• User-Definable Preferences
• Cost per Unit (total costs based on unit price)
• Equal-Sided Polygon
• Compound Miters
• Crown Angle
• Advanced Paperless Tape for all functions
• 4 Memories
Construction Master® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
The Backspace key is back! Go to the CM Pro's app settings to enable Legacy Mode.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is really good and works great just missing be able to do metric be nice to see that added
Can’t understand why it’s not got full metric support
It’s a great app, well it could be, if only you could toggle it over to full metric. I can’t for the life of me understand why this still hasn’t been added. It needs metric and there should be a selector for currency and the ability to add custom sized items such as brick and block, caber flooring etc. This app is seriously missing a few tricks.
Excellent bit of kit. There is so much to this app it will take me some time to work it all out but so far has worked out brilliantly on a cut and pitch roof. Those old roofing tables will be left on the shelf for good.
- Calculated Industries, Inc.
- 34.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2010-2020 Calculated Industries, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.