Contact Clearout works across multiple accounts including linked Social Media accounts to safely remove duplicates and clean up data issues with your contacts.The search engine is the fastest and most effective yet. It lets you see contacts side-by-side and drag drop between them - see the video on the web site!
But Contact Clearout goes further, it uses heuristics to show you hidden possible matches side by side, so you can auto-merge or drag and drop fields, or groups of fields, between contacts to combine them manually.
Clearout won't throw away anything without asking. You can review duplicates before they are discarded. For extra safety, archive copies of all deletions are kept to make sure you can't lose information. Also there is multi-level undo on all changes.
Graphical display of group membership lets you visualize how you are using groups and to change group membership with a single click.
Being able to review duplicates before they are deleted is a vital tool for diagnosing recurring problems.
• Auto-remove identical duplicates and redundant duplicates.
• Find duplicates when names are incomplete or in the wrong place.
• Find possible match duplicate that you may be able to combine.
• Drag names, phone numbers and any other information between cards.
• Deleted contacts are archived and can be recovered by drag and drop in the Finder.
• Edit text and change incorrect labels, or formatting at any time.
• One click to change group membership of contact or multiple contacts.
• Fix many issues in cards (and more to come)• Multilevel undo in case your fingers slip.
Fixes for Catalina.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helps with sorting contacts
Some of the older rewiews for the very similar product by the same developer did not put the product in a good light however I downloaed this product and it has helped me tidy up a shed load of contacts and duplicate data rather quickly. ith a rather sdimple interface and a good undo factility.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.