Very simple and user friendly contractions counter. App will teach you how to breathe during delivery and help you find out if it's time to go to the maternity home! You can control breathing and check contractions simultaneously from the inception. The application will automatically analyze the duration and frequency of contractions and tell you when to go to the maternity home.
Application also provides:
- Visual and voice control of breathing during labor contractions
- User friendly simulator with the basic techniques of breathing
- It can send your relatives with SMS to inform them that you need to go to maternity home after analyzing contractions progress
- Handy log of contractions duration and frequency
- It’s possible to share with contractions log data
Have any problems with the app or want to help with localization? We have support via email.
Have any questions? Feel free to write anytime on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Сontrol of breathing during labor contractions
- Simple simulator with basic breathing techniques
- New design
- Bugs fixed
- Artur Litvinov
- 34.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Artur Litvinov
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.