Create quick, professional estimates and invoices, accept payments, and manage projects from anywhere!
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that helps you SAVE TIME, WIN MORE JOBS, and STAY ORGANIZED.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates
• ACCEPT PAYMENTS FROM CLIENTS - accept Credit Card and E-Check payments from your clients directly through Joist, so you can stop wasting hours driving around to pick up checks and deposit them at the bank
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Accept Credit Card and E-Check Payments directly through the app
- Build a list of commonly used items/services/materials
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device or the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST
All types of contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
► WHAT OTHER CONTRACTORS ARE SAYING
"Now I can do quotes on the fly I don't have to walk through the job and write everything down its all programmed in to my iPad right from material cost to cost per square foot! This app is so awesome."
"This app is better than any pc software I have ever wasted money on. And the kicker is joist is free"
► IN-APP PURCHASES
You can subscribe to Quickbooks Sync Monthly for $9.99 (US) or Quickbooks Sync Annual for $90.99 (US), JoistPro Monthly for $11.99 (US) or JoistPro Annual for $119.99 (US). Monthly and annual subscriptions will automatically renew after 30 and 365 days, respectively. Payment for these subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscription in your App Store or iTunes account settings any time after subscribing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on iPhone, iPad, & the web.
Contact our live support team anytime!
In-app live chat
Terms of Service: https://www.joistapp.com/terms
Introducing Work Orders and File Attachments!
- Create & send Work Orders in seconds
- Attach PDFs and other files to your Estimates & Invoices
The Joist Team
Ratings and Reviews
This is a must if you are like me, we are a small building maintenance business with the need to estimate and invoice on the go, I run the joist app on my phone my iPad and also on any computer that’s got a internet connection where I just go into any browser and log in , with just the single account they all sync and see the same thing making it an awesome app, it looks, feels and works with a truly professional result with the simplest Of interfaces, it sends my customers a beautifully presented emailed estimate then when ready a top notch invoice, records payments full or part of and I can return to any previous to update make new or print for accounts..LIKE I SAID UNBELIEVABLE...Stephen Sparkes property maintenance Ipswich..
Was recommended the App by a fellow trades person.
I’ve found this App a really useful tool for my company. It easily allows me to carry out quotations and invoicing on my phone. It’s easy to use, prints directly from my phone to printer and when emailing quotes and invoice notify me when there opened.
A extremely useful App which is used almost daily.
One little thing I would like is if there was a way to layout my invoices in columns, as some of my work is sub contract and I have to layout gross amount, materials, labour, tax etc.
But apart from that 5* App keep up the good work Joist😃
For me this app is perfect for a sub contractor and is so easy to use and keep track of what payments are due I would recommend it to everyone. The only feature that would improve for me was if you could take 20% tax of as you need to do working for a lot of companies. You can do this under discount but if this could be changed to tax It would be perfect
- Joist Software Inc.
- 161.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Joist Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Joist Pro Monthly £10.99
- Quickbooks Sync Monthly £8.99
- Joist Pro Annual £109.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.