Join the Cooking Craze! Prep, cook, and serve tasty food to earn achievements while you expand your culinary skills and grow a restaurant empire across the globe.
Play this fast & fun cooking game anywhere, anytime, no internet needed after the initial install. Simply download the restaurant content and start cooking!
Create a Restaurant Empire!
• Utilize a variety of time management skills as you create a restaurant empire
• From bakeries, to burger joints, to five star restaurants - cook and serve your way to the top of the food chain
• Earn Golden Comment cards to unlock new restaurants
Master a Massive Menu!
• A variety of foodies with different cravings are waiting!
• Explore unique cuisines and wow customers
• Looking for a cooking game with an expansive menu? Make hundreds of dishes including burgers, pizza, escargot, sushi, baklava, gua bao and more
Travel & Cook in Exotic Locales!
• Conquer the food scene in Paris, Rome, Rio, New York & more!
• Satisfy exotic cravings with unique cuisine from each city
Level up with Cooking Quests & Powerful Boosts!
• Win achievements by completing combos, cooking perfect meals & earning big tips
• Complete Daily Quests to earn more bonuses
• Complete all 3 tiers of level difficulty and earn more spoons and coins
Enjoy Fast & Strategic Game Play
• Equip your chef with treats for customers, non-stick pans, AND MORE!
• Upgrade your kitchen & increase your speed
• TAP and PLAY! Serve customers FAST with a simple tapping mechanic!
Time Management meets Strategy meets Questing!
• Solve special time challenges & 100s of levels
• Earn fantastic customer reviews that will help you become a notorious chef!
• Get golden comment cards to unlock fun, NEW locations!
Cooking fast is fun! Cooking Craze, the popular cooking game from Big Fish Games, combines a simple tap and play mechanic with exotic cuisine from over 15 cities around the globe. Master new recipes, play in limited time food challenges and special events.
Download today and join the Cooking Craze!
Journey to the stunning city of Cape Town and cook up some delectable South African local dishes!
An all-new spook-tacular surprise is coming your way soon! Enjoy all the treats with none of the tricks!
Get cooking! For trouble in the kitchen, please check out:
Ratings and Reviews
This game is be best of it’s kind in my opinion. I have noticed the negative comments like the double tap trash thing which I agree is really annoying.. I think there needs to be another way of disposing because that is easily done by accident. But as for the spoons it’s ridiculous to say that you cannot progress without purchasing those. Firstly I am in Prague so you can move forward and secondly I have over 800 spoons and have never purchased any. They are very generous with the spoons. You have 3 tries and a level and for each try you get one more spoon... then you save them for when you really need to add a boost. If you struggle find the technique for the level and focus on which technique is best for that level type. What I do love is that although it can take a while to build up funds for upgrades, you don’t need the premium currency to upgrade which is a bonus compared with other games like this. Only thing I would say is that maybe it could be possible to buy coins too.. but really a 5 star game if you like this sort of thing. Thanks developers I love it... I have now actually finished all levels which I’m sad about but I’ve been playing the levels to to complete all stages and have earned over 1100 spoons.. please hurry with another city..
Best Free Game I Have!
I’m now on Moscow, the 9th city, having fully completed the previous 8. This means that as each level must be played 3 times to get a star I have played over 2,850 levels (not including the bonus levels, extra shifts and all of the times I have lost a level!).
Each day you receive free bonuses to help you through the game (spoons, power ups, coins etc), meaning it is entirely possible to get through the levels without spending any money, something other players have complained about having to do. Admittedly when I first started playing I did give in and buy a few spoons when I got stuck in Paris (the second city) but haven’t needed to since! Perseverance and patience will get you there. There are often bonus events that again offer power ups as prizes to get you through the levels.
This is honestly the best, and most expansive free game I have downloaded. It is fast paced (eventually when you are a few levels in to a new restaurant) and engaging. It doesn’t require you to spend money unless you’re totally impatient which makes it great for all ages. I hope I don’t get to the end before more restaurants are added!
I love this game as it’s challenging enough to not lose interest but not impossible like the other cooking game I used to play where it required you to serve a certain number of a dish when the customers didn’t even request that many, so you could never win. I wasted so much money on that other game, but on this one I haven’t had to spend much at all, and really you could progress without spending any if you wanted, as each you get “fortune cookies” 1-4 gifts of coins, spoons, extra time, price doublers etc and you win spoons for each level too, so you’re very much in control of what you spend. The graphics are good, and as you cook your way round the world it’s interesting too. I would recommend this game to all ages, it’s fun!
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 251.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Spoons £0.99
- 300 Spoons £4.99
- 650 spoons £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.