Coolors is the most loved color palettes app and website that inspires 1M+ creatives every day!
• Create your color schemes with the super-fast generator.
• Organize them in handy projects and collections.
• Export as image or PDF, or just copy and share the link
• Pick colors from your best photos with ease
• Choose by several layouts and create beautiful collages with photos and palettes
• Explore thousands of ready-made palettes to inspire your work
If you need support, please go to help.coolors.co
If you'd like to send feedback, please write to email@example.com
Follow our Instagram page for your daily colors inspiration: @coolors.co
From a creative to all the others.
Made with love by Fabrizio Bianchi - fabrizio.io
The new Coolors is here! The most popular colors palettes app gets even better with a fully redesigned UI and a lot of new features!
Here’s what’s new:
• Redesigned UI with support of modern devices and dark mode
• You can now work with more than 5 colors
• Is now possible to organize your palettes in projects and collections
• You can create gradient palettes from 2 or more starting colors
• You can save the colors you like to the favorites
• You can export a palette in PDF with several customizations
• You can now pick colors from a photo
• You can create end export wonderful collages with photos and palettes
• You can now adjust the hue, saturation, temperature and brightness of your palettes
• You can now use the Color Blindness tool right in the app
• You can now browse for ready-made palettes even faster and smoother
We also rebuilt from scratch our website and everything that’s under the hood.
So from now view, edit and save your palettes will be faster than ever.
-- New in this version --
• Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Really useful tool
Coolors is a really useful tool for so many jobs. I’ve tried some of the other ‘Market-leaders’ in colour but this app just about does it all. Generate colours, select colours from photos. Export, send to clients, all the numbers and colour spaces. Slightly fiddly to set up initially but thankfully not always nagging to do the dreaded ‘in app purchase’. Get this and use in so many ways. Really great, why can’t more apps be like this?
Slight amend: the aperture for choosing colours from an image could be bigger its a bit too specific and should average out the hues for a chosen area more, It’s often possible to pick a rogue colour you’d not even seen at the image level.
Such a fun and useful colour app.
I use this for controlling and generating colours. There is more to this app than meets the eye. Colours can be generated according to a scheme such as monochromatic or analogous. Or you can take a photo or use an image to create a colour scheme or pick a starting colour. I can save colour schemes I make and I can choose how many colours a scheme should have. The random generator is fab. I have just discovered that the colours can be viewed with their colour names which is so very useful. This app is the best colour app I have found in years of testing and trialing colour apps. Well done.
Fun and useful
I’ve been dead impressed with this app since I downloaded it a few years ago and it’s become invaluable ever since.
I find myself using it for editorial design projects, screenprinting and decorating!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coolors srl
- 14.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Coolors srl
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.