Save snippets of data with Copied so that you can easily find them when you need them.
• Save text, links & images copied from any app as clippings.
• Copy clippings back to your clipboard and paste them anywhere.
• Transform clippings with text formatters or create your own.
• View and edit the data on your clipboard.
• Use the built-in browser to automatically save all data copied from a web page.
• Save and organize an unlimited number of clippings using lists. (Copied+)
• Sync lists and clippings across all iOS and macOS* devices. (Copied+)
• Create rules to automatically add clippings to lists or apply a text formatter. (Copied+)
Drag and Drop (iOS 11 only)
• Optimized for drag and drop on both iPads and iPhones.
• Drag multiple clippings into the action bar to perform batch actions.
• Drag text/links/images into the app to save. (iPad only)
• Drag and drop saved clippings to paste it into other apps. (iPad only)
• Drag clippings to move it to a list or rearrange it within the list. (Copied+)
• Drag lists to rearrange your lists or drop the list in into the trash to delete it. (Copied+)
Copied also comes with several app extensions to enhance your daily workflow.
• Input saved text and links directly into any text input field.
• Find the clippings you want with search.
• Select text in any app and reformat it in place. (iOS 11 only)
• Save selected text as a clipping from the keyboard. (iOS 11 only)
• Provides quick access to all your clippings without switching apps.
• View the contents of your clipboard and clear it if necessary.
• Copy and save clippings right from the widget.
Share Sheet Actions
• Multiple actions are also provided in the iOS share sheet.
• The Save to Copied action will immediately save text, links and images directly to Copied.
• The Copied Clipper will display the data to be saved and allow changes to be made before saving.
• The Copied Browser will open links in the built-in browser so that you can quickly save multiple snippets from a web page.
• Use images saved in Copied as stickers.
*Copied for macOS sold separately in the Mac App Store.
Need help using the app or do have more questions before you purchase? Visit http://copiedapp.com/help to read our FAQ or send an email to email@example.com.
- Fixed issue introduced in the last update where Copied does not save your clipboard.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
On iPhone X I slide quickly between two apps so I copy, slide to the app where it pastes my text and then back so that I get the next item (as close as we can get to the old days when iOS allowed background monitoring for clipboard apps!!!). The problem is that it takes too long to paste- Clipboard ++ is much faster even though it hasn’t been updated so I have to use that for some things instead. Such a shame!
I have owned this app for quite some time and have always enjoyed using it and found the sync to be reliable. But the latest update for iOS 11 takes it to another level! Brilliantly well done and much more customisable too. A big thank you to the developer for this latest update.
Good App But Support Is Lacking
The app is very good and works well with a good feature set, so no complaints there. I have emailed the support team a couple of times with questions on some of the features but have not received any replies, which is a bit frustrating as there's nothing worse than someone not getting back to you, but it's otherwise ok.
- Kevin Chang
- 46 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015-2018 Kevin Chang
- In-App Purchases
- Copied+ Upgrade £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.