Cora helps fabric lovers stay organized and sew their stashes.
With Cora, whether you’re out and about shopping for patterns or planning a project in bed, your fabric stash is always with you. Sort and search to sew up treasures you already have.
Add up to 5 fabrics for free before you upgrade!
FABRIC PICTURES, FRONT AND CENTER
- Take pictures from within the app or pick ones from your library.
- See a big picture of each fabric at a glance in the stash view.
- Browse even more fabrics at once by tapping the grid icon.
- Quickly jump to a zoomable picture by holding your finger down on a fabric.
THE INFORMATION YOU NEED
- Add basic information first and fill in the rest later: all fields are optional.
- Set metric or imperial units as default but override them as needed.
- Use completion suggestions on text fields to ensure consistent wording.
- Write searchable notes with any extra information you want!
FIND THE PERFECT FABRIC
- Filter by color or length to only see fabrics that work for your project.
- Sort by price paid to find cheap fabrics for testing a new pattern.
- Search by that designer you’re crushing on right now.
- Lots more sort, filter and search combinations!
BY A SEWIST FOR SEWISTS
Designed to be the fastest and easiest way to sew your stash.
Thanks to those in the sewing community who gave early feedback.
NOTE: backups are done through Apple's infrastructure. Please make sure your phone is backed up periodically to avoid data loss. Additionally, Cora does NOT currently sync your stash across devices.
Have a feature request or question? I’d love to hear from you!
GET IN TOUCH
Thanks to everyone who has reported bugs, suggested features, beta tested, and generally been amazing users!
- Use full screen on devices with notches
- Export to PDF now goes to any destination instead of only email
- Export to CSV to any destination
- Width filter
- German translations thanks to user Beate <3
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app as I can see what I've got and update when I'm out however, I'd love to be able to see my stash across all devices. iPhone is ok when out but I'd much prefer to be able to use my iPad when in my sewing room. I do think it's a fab app though, managed to finally get organised over this weekend and no more scrabbling around various boxes, I know where everything is and how much I've got. Crucially, also how much I've spent (eek!).
Useful and pleasing way to keep track of your fabric stash
Love the way the app allows you to photograph, record and categorise fabrics. Hoping future tweaks will make it even closer to perfect (more colour choices and a few extra details) but it's still very useful. I thought it would take ages to input everything but it's actually not that bad at all. The search option is great when you have an unwieldy collection and just being able to see what you have without hauling things out of cupboards is brilliant. The palette of pics looks so enticing, it should motivate me to get sewing!
Sadly after the last update this app doesn't work. As soon as I click on the + button to add a fabric the app shuts down. No use at all at the moment. I'm sure if it worked it would be great😥
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment and I'm sorry Cora has stopped working for you! I unfortunately am not seeing any evidence of this crash in my logs so it would be very helpful if you could get in touch with me at email@example.com so that I could find the root cause of the problem and address it.
One other user had what seemed like a similar problem and she told me she had not opened the app for a very long time which makes it sound like I have a bug in upgrades that skip versions. She only had a couple of fabrics and deleted the app and reinstalled it to get things working again. If you have many fabrics logged, I'd be happy to work with you to get this fixed in a more permanent way.
- Algona Studios LLC
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Algona Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Fabric Upgrade £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.