Over 2000 children in 26 primary schools across the UK have already seen how our personalised maths app makes learning so much fun!
This smart education system for primary school children, parents/carers and teachers, is fully aligned with the National Curriculum of England and adapts to children’s learning. No other app offers such a digestible and exciting approach to maths and accelerated learning, especially during the struggles of home-schooling and reduced school openings. So, what more could you want?
Here's what our users think:
- I love this game and found it very interactive and like the fact it has a good story line! :)
- Nothing else like it on the market! Really clever way of inspiring kids to learn and play.
- Very educational, very fun!!!!!!
Cosmico blends the best features of an educational, learning maths app and a game, which takes users on a deep space adventure with a difference. They must venture beyond the stars in the Cosmico X spaceship and discover the secrets of mathematics. Can they handle the training, command the controls and do what it takes to become the greatest maths explorers in the galaxy?
Adaptive to your Child’s Learning
This great maths app makes learning fun and engaging, getting those young minds working at their very best. Here’s a test of creativity and core mathematics skills they’ll love from start to finish. Whatever their ability range, children can work at their own pace, building their maths confidence step by step and venturing into a Cosmos bursting with numbers. You’ll see their understanding and ability grow as they play with our machine-learning algorithms that adapt to their needs. Every child has so much to gain from the experience, including the more able and SEND children with additional learning challenges like dyslexia and dyscalculia. So, if they’re struggling with being challenged enough, comprehension, learning difficulties or general concentration, Cosmico’s game-based approach to learning maths will keep them engaged!
Boost Maths Skills
Cosmico’s exciting, educational adventure develops understanding of numbers, addition, subtraction and place value from Year 1 to 6, meaning all children from all ages 5-11 can play along. Its exclusive and engaging mathematics content has been designed by experienced teachers, so it perfectly combines quality gaming with the latest teaching and learning methods from the national curriculum. Challenging children to succeed with their maths has never been easier!
- New educational games added every month.
- Cosmico can be used with or without wi-fi.
- Introduces Place Value (including ordering and writing numbers) and addition (including mental recall) in just 15 minutes of gameplay.
- Real-time feedback centres on each child’s proficiency level, making it easier to pinpoint learning gaps and adapt to individual needs.
- In-depth mathematics tutorials help learners build their confidence, understanding and learning resources to encourage them to practise.
- Parent report emails show educational progress and provide important weekly feedback. This reveals progress when compared with age-related expectations and makes it easier to set rewarding challenges.
Across the UK, we saw on average a 20% increase in attainment after playing the game just once. Cosmico’s delivers one of the best education games you’ll find anywhere.
Time to kickstart the learning advantage for primary-aged children whether they are being educated at school or home-schooled!
For more information follow us at:
New maths minigame: a deep-space mining station will process just the right asteroids!
Improved user flow and narration throughout the game.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good content and story line.
It’s a good story line and the graphics are very good. The only thing I can say is that when you need to put the numbers in the right column, they are colour coded according to what box they should be put in but it is still a bit confusing. I think it should be a bit more clear when trying to restart if you get something wrong. As the small retry button isn’t so obvious. But apart from that, I can see why an average 8 year old would want to play the game, as it’s interesting for them and the content is fun and enjoyable. I wish there were a few more games to play though! Apart from that, it’s very original and great game to play!
I have few suggestions
You can only pass to the next level if you get a perfect score on the previous one. It seems very easy for a kid with difficulties to give up after trying few times and having to repeat the same “world”. I would suggest that the tasks at some point go back and forth concerning to the kind of subjects to create variety and improve retention to the app. Also, would be interesting if there is a button to skip the animations after the first time we’ve seen it. It just wastes quality time and becomes a little bit annoying.
Incredible, I need more!
Fantaskid is a great learning app, they actually use the national curriculum to base the games around. Additionally their cool and exciting graphics would make me recommend it to any other parents and teachers.
I only hope they add a load more new games as soon as possible!
Cannot wait to see what else Fantaskid do!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bright Idea Education Limited
- 504.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Bright Idea Education Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Standard with 6 Months Offer £3.99
- Standard Monthly Subscription £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.