BBC Countryfile Magazine is packed full of great ideas for you to explore the British countryside. In every issue, you will get fresh ideas for visiting Britain’s most beautiful landscapes, watching wildlife and discovering our heritage and traditions plus the best of local food.
Our expert writers show you the best walks, nature reserves, market towns and villages and recommend the most interesting places to eat and stay as well as revealing the stories and traditions of the countryside that others overlook.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the BBC Countryfile Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Magazine to relax with
My only wish is that the on-line magazine arrived on the 1st of every month instead of at the beginning of the month before.
I have great problems resisting the temptation to sneak a look at my favourite magazine before it's due date. I love the photographs, the articles and the ideas for wild life holidays.
Having had all sorts of problems with this app, I recently purchased a twelve month subscription and also paid to have all previous issues. Why am I having to sign into my Itunes account every time I want to read a magazine? Please sort this out! Also the September issue and the previous free magazine don’t download as a magazine but as individual articles. I am beginning to regret taking out a new subscription and buying all the previous magazines
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry that you are having problems. Please contact us using the in-app support form. One of our dedicated customer support team will get back to you within 48 hours and work with you until we reach a satisfactory resolution. As our customer you are highly valued and we want you to have the best experience we can offer.
Great app and first class content. I really like the stunning photography included in the magazine.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £3.99
- Free Issue
- 12-Month Subscription £37.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.