Learn on the go with the Coursera app. Access free and paid online courses, Specializations, certificates and degrees developed by experts from the world’s top universities and companies, including: Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Google, IBM and 190+ others.
· Access our full catalog: Choose from 3,500+ online courses across 10+ topic areas
· Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing
· Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved on the app and on the web
· Be part of a community: Connect with other learners, or post questions for your instructor in discussion forums
· Learn in dozens of languages: Courses are taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos
· Earn shareable Certificates: Easily spotlight your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends on LinkedIn
10+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$7,000
Degrees from $15,000-$45,000
Thanks for using Coursera! We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. To provide better service, we update the app on a regular basis.
Here's what changed in 2.12:
· Bug fix
If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Top courses but some technical issues that get in the way with the app
Top app but there are known issues that the developers should deal with. For instance I couldn’t do peer reviews as part of an assignment on the app. When I contacted the customer service told me it was a known issue with the app but that I could do it from my laptop/internet browner. That’s not great to be honest as I pay £+75 per month to do this course, they should get it sorted to be fair.
As well today I got an email about me having not completed the week 1 final graded test. I did it yesterday and passed with 80%. I decided to check the app and it was all good and done. It’s not big deal but it does add-up in regards to the course experience.
Courses would be totally free like Duolingo I wouldn’t complain about these little technical issues but for a £+75 per month app it is a bit annoying.
App Corrected Its Wrongs
Edit: after my previous review, there were several bug fixes and I was notified that they had resolved my issues. All in all, I’m very impressed by the Coursera app as it is now. Great content and a reliable app.
Somehow, the app has taken a step backward in the latest update. With the last version, I could depend on this to function well in offline mode. With the latest update, any use offline will eventually log me out and request I log back in. Since I’m in the tube or on a plane with no service, the app becomes useless. Other apps have this same flaw that somehow passes testing. Also, the latest update drains my battery very quickly. With an iPhoneSE I go from 50% to dead in 20 minutes, where I typically last a day and a half or so without the app in use. Sadly, this app is as bad as Udacity’s now.
Developer Response ,
Thanks very much for your review. I understand that you could not access your downloaded content, and we apologize about that issue. We have just released an update which should address the problems you were having accessing offline content and getting logged out of the app. Please update the app to the latest version and let us know if you have any additional issues!
Easy to use and great for eager people
I’m a old Coursera user going back to 2013 when I started to undertake my first course. One of the best experiences!
Back then was very basic, but now is a complete game changer. I used to be a military police and unfortunately I didn’t had much time to start a bachelor degree as I was mostly all time involved in exercises and always on duty, with Coursera I decided to invest my spare time with certifications and later a specialisation to extend my professional knowledge.
It has been quite handy and useful to have such achievements to demonstrate skills and competencies.
Totally worth of giving a try!
- Coursera, Inc.
- 139.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Specialization Subscription £43.99
- Specialization Subscription £47.99
- Specialization Subscription £42.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.