Accountability is the key to avoiding pornography and teaching our children how to thrive. And Covenant Eyes’ Screen Accountability™ service now provides a more powerful accountability service.
HOW COVENANT EYES WORKS
Using advanced artificial intelligence, Covenant Eyes monitors and takes periodic, blurred screenshots of all activity in the Covenant Eyes browser while still monitoring the top-level domains accessed across all other apps. Potentially explicit content and a sample of other activity is sent in a report to a person you trust. These reports help you have conversations about what you do on your devices—and why.
• Our built-in browser provides the best Screen Accountability and blocking experience.
• Our built-in browser uses advanced artificial intelligence to detect explicit content on the screen.
• This app uses a patented VPN-like technology to monitor what domains were accessed across your entire phone or tablet (available only through Covenant Eyes).
• SafeSearch is automatic in Google and Bing across ALL apps.
• Optional: Enforce YouTube Restricted Mode for users with blocking.
• This app supports members using our legacy Internet Accountability service.
- Squashed bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app. A little slow at times. But then again what is not slow sometimes.
Too pricey and doesn’t filter properly!
I don’t use the support phone number so paying nearly $11 a month for an app (very soon to be $12 a month!) is in my opinion FAR too much money. I really don’t see how it can be so costly for the app producers, once the software of the app is up and running, to have this app running in the background to maintain the package with the 10s of 1,000 of dollars that must be rolling in each month. The software works quite well though still has blind spots that don’t filter properly so I am seriously thinking of changing to a less overpriced app with another company that can do a similar thing for half the price.
Misses loads of detail
I deliberately used my hubbys phone on various apps and websites and low and behold, nothing logged. I see him using it and it is not logging it. If it fails to log minor issues I have no confidence in it logging the major ones. Plus NO urls work to see what the content is and it throws in their background apps - so things that are not clicked. Stupid app, stupid system, not worth the money. I’m transferring to another system.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.