Covve is your personal assistant to help you effortlessly stay in touch and make the most of your contacts.
* Best contacts app – Tom’s Guide 2019
* Best address book app for iPhone – NewsExaminer
* Winner of T-Mobile & Nokia Warp Program “disrupting the future of communications”
Covve is designed for busy people who want but can’t find the time to stay on top of their relationships. It’s your automated, AI powered, contacts assistant, helping you stay in touch, grow and leverage your network, uncovering new opportunities.
Here is what you will love about Covve:
• Scans the news and reminds you to stay in touch with people
- Covve’s AI-powered News Engine will notify you of news affecting your contacts so you can reach out
- get auto reminded on who to contact each week and notified when you are losing touch with people
- record notes against each call and always be well informed for the next one
• Scan and send business cards
- scan business cards and seamlessly add them to your contacts with Covve’s AI powered business card scanner
- send your electronic business card at the press of a button, keeping a history and notes to never forget where you met
• Know where everyone works to quickly find who you need
- automatically scans the web for new info on your contacts: company, industry, job description, country, picture and social network profiles
- continuously monitors for changes to keep details up to date
• Helps you understand, segment and navigate your contact network
- access a powerful web app on any browser on your tablet and laptop
- search, filter, visualize, navigate, export
- export your full contact list to Excel for further processing
• Keeps your data private and safe
- Your data belongs to you and you will always be able to delete your data from our systems.
- We never resell, share, or expose personal information about you or your contacts without your consent.
- You only share data with contacts you’ve elected to connect with.
- Only you have access to your contacts’ private data, only general information is shared, no names, no contacts details
• Guides you in building a trusted network of contacts for introductions and referrals
- Connect with the people you trust on Covve and share what type of people you know
- Covve uses patent-pending obfuscation technology to identify who can refer you while never sharing names or contact details
- You can build a network with your friends, within your company or across your alumni group
Covve is a free service. Advanced users can access specialized functionality by subscribing to a Pro account. You can get your monthly Covve Pro subscription through the app for $14.99 (monthly) or $89.99 (annual) (prices may vary depending on country; you’ll see the price before completing payment).
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are always here to help, on email@example.com
An entirely new, state of the art, AI powered business card scanner! Seamless, faster and more accurate than ever you can now quickly scan business cards into your contacts.
v10 also brings a complete overhaul of Covve’s inner workings which pave the way for exciting things to come (so, watch this space)
v10.2 enables in touch automatic reminders to work even if notifications are disabled
Ratings and Reviews
Best out there for personal CRM
Spent a week or so testing out different personal CRM apps. None of them are perfect but as to be expected for a concept in its infancy overall Covve is a clear winner without shelling out lots of money.
- The news story functionality is a smart idea
- The improve contacts update is also great but mainly for country and professional info, the social profiles bit is almost always wrong for me
- The in touch game is a fun way to go through your contacts
- Tagging functionality gives freedom to categorise contacts in new ways
- Social profile improve contacts functionality is inaccurate
- Industry tags could be clearer or more refined (mentioning ‘Other’ is never ideal)
- Would be good to see a calendar or list view of your in touch contacts
- Custom in touch reminders e.g on a specific date
Best contact app
The Covve app is the best contact app that I have found so far, and I have tried a few.
A great way of keeping your contacts up to date with minimum fuss.
I would like to see better tools for editing large contact lists, for example better detection of duplication, or better detection by available filtering of missing name, email address etc. I would prefer the app to be more lucky in picking-up things that are not right, but once I accept or reject the query then I only have to do it once. I don't like that Apple stops me using my ’up to date’ Covve’ contact list as my main address book on email apps such as Outlook or Mail.
I love that the app is continually looking for updates and news that may affect my contacts, also the way that it helps you track your interaction with your contacts, allowing you to set alarms where a potentially important contact doesn't get left behind as new business occurs.
The best contact app I've ever used and I look forward to watching and using its progress for a long time to come.
Solid app - great potential
Covve is a great app with a clean interface and a nice set of features. It's unique offering is it's super charged news which helps you understand what is going on in the life of your connections. For me personally one of it's strongest points is it's consistent usability between the phone app and the web interface. There is a lot of potential with this app and I would love to see multiple tags for contacts in the future.
- Covve Visual Network Limited
- 39.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Covve Visual Network Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro membership £14.99
- Pro subscription (annual) £89.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.