Cozi is the surprisingly simple way to manage everyday family life. With a shared calendar, reminders, grocery list and more, Cozi is a 3-time Mom’s Choice Award Winner and The TODAY Show “must-have app” for a better life.
Cozi is free, easy to use, and available from any mobile device or computer.
• Keep track of everyone’s schedules with a simple colour-coded calendar
• Set reminders for yourself or others in the family so no one misses practice or an important event
• Send automated daily or weekly agenda emails to any family member
• Subscribe to other calendars you use like your work calendar, personal calendars, and team schedules.
SHOPPING LISTS & TO DO LISTS
• Everyone in the family will always know what you need at the grocery store
• See items added by other family members in real-time, and never forget the one thing you really need to make dinner
• Create as many to do lists as you want - a shared to do list for the whole family, chore checklists for the kids, a vacation packing checklist, and more
• Organise all your recipes in one place that's accessible anytime, anywhere - at home or at the store
• Add ingredients to your shopping list quickly and schedule meals onto your calendar
• Cook from your phone with helpful features like the no-dim button that keeps your screen on while you're cooking
MORE ABOUT COZI
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do items, recipe box and family journal are accessible from any mobile device or computer
• No matter where or how your family signs in to Cozi, everyone will be looking at the same information
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
RAVE REVIEWS ABOUT COZI
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy. My only regret is that I waited this long to start using it." –PC World
• "Cozi organises my life!" –goodtoknow.co.uk
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "This thing is indispensable for busy families" –CNET
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
All the features listed above are free. Cozi also offers an optional ad-free premium subscription called Cozi Gold which gives you additional features like Contacts, Birthday Tracker, mobile app themes, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications and more.
Price may vary by location. Your subscription is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew each year unless you cancel at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in iTunes or visit Settings in Cozi after purchase.
Thank you for using Cozi!
This update includes under-the-hood changes to improve Cozi.
If you have any questions, problems, or feedback, please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you directly.
Ratings and Reviews
Upgraded in a heartbeat LIFE CHANGING
My favourite app EVER!! Our family are communicating at last! Since the children were born, 17 years ago, I ALWAYS used a wall calendar, the idea being everyone referred to it, but that rarely happened & impossible when out! I never got on with iCal or other apps, so I took time to research and here we are...I downloaded when on holiday so I could really enjoy time familiarising myself with Cozi. I actually couldn’t wait to get home to put it into action (and thank you, we had a lovely holiday)
It worked like a dream.... and 4 weeks in EVERYONE is using it! We have far less arguments over double bookings, my son loves knowing what’s happening daily, my daughter uses it arrange time with friends around family commitments, my husband cross references with Cozi when organising work schedules & I use it for everything! I love how it throws out up to 3 reminders, family colour coding and it’s ease of use! Plus everyone can input data (I just ask them to notify me through the app when they do, to avoid the... well I put it on Cozi!) great job done, I never thought I’d find a family organised so easy to use and live changing! It didn’t take long before I upgraded to Gold membership, worth every single penny, works out cheeper than an icecream a month, so affordable, would be without now!!! THANK YOU x
Ok but not great and don’t know if it’s worth the money
I was very exited to start using it. At first it all looked very straight forward... once you start trying to set it up it has been very time consuming and complicated. To start with the phone app isn’t what I was expecting, the calendar is very confusing and not strength forward. The agenda on the other hand is clear enough. You can’t download any picture from your phone to set it on your profile and syncing to any other calandra is a pain since you have to do it from a computer.
I’m very disappointed since it looked like an awesome app... I hope that some updates are on their way to make it a very version for the phone.
Update: I have been trying to figure it out and I just can’t get it to work right, I’m wondering if it’s me, the app isn’t what it says it is or if the app just needs updating.
I won’t get reminders in my phone about events I specifically asked to get reminded, I can’t download pictures to the calendar in my phone and events aren’t syncing to my Apple calendar.
I pay for the premium for a year and are now very concern it was a mistake.
Any help would be appreciated
Developer Response ,
Hi, We're sorry for any issues you're encountering, and we'd be glad to help! The month view in the mobile apps is designed to give you an overview of your month to show you at a glance which days are busy or free. To view and interact with specific appointments from the month view, please double-tap to go to the 2x2 zoom. From that view, you could tap on an appointment to open it, or you could scroll horizontally or vertically to view upcoming dates, such as upcoming weekends to view or make plans. To return to the overview, you could double-tap again. Regarding photos, it should be possible to select a photo from your phone to use in Cozi, unless Cozi doesn't have permission to access your photos. You could authorize permission in your iOS settings by opening your iOS settings icon, tapping on Cozi and ensuring that all sliders are set to green. While you're there, you could adjust the delivery style to persistent to ensure that device notifications from Cozi are optimized. Regarding integration with other calendars, you could add iCal URLs from other calendars directly to your Cozi app. However, most other calendars require that you set up outbound iCals from their web versions, and that's also true for generating outbound iCals from Cozi to add to other calendars. We're sorry for any inconvenience! For information on integrating Cozi with other calendars, please see this page: https://www.cozi.com/using-cozi-with-other-calendars/. If we can help with anything else, please reach our support team at cozi.com/contact-us. Thanks, Cozi
Great App - view options could be better
Amazing app - changed our lives. Main critique is the that ‘view’ doesn’t give you a grid view like the standard iPhone calendar view. I would really prefer a useful grid for ‘week at a glance’ and ‘month at a glance’ which includes the colour coding. Unfortunately it doesn’t give you this - yet. I would beg the developers to improve this please.
The USP here is that it emails new calendar entries to others in the Family - this is the feature that my husband and I are willing to pay for. It means even if he doesn’t look at the calendar - if I put something new in it he gets and email so he will go and check. Also the colour coding really helps and the ability to leave detail, notes and reminders in a calendar entry.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Cozi Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The premium version of Cozi £22.99
- Cozi Gold Subscription £14.99
- Cozi Gold Subscription £18.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.