Using the CPDme app quickly capture evidence and maintain an accurate record of your development, linked to professional standards.
Capture your CPD Diary and Reflective entries whilst on the move, managing all of your CPD evidence in one place. Align all of your CPD entries to your professional / governing body standards in readiness for any management review, audit or job interview.
The CPDme app Dashboard screen provides you with useful infographics of your CPD entries and the ability to book onto great, upcoming CPD events and webinars that will contribute to your continued development.
Some of the key features and functionality are:
- Quickly and securely register as a new member of CPDme via the app based upon your profession.
- Login to the mobile app as an existing member of CPDme to capture your development on the move.
- Create new diary and reflective entries that will form part of your CPD Portfolio, aligning this to professional / governing body standards.
- Access live CPD Webinars and register for all upcoming events in just a few simple clicks.
- Preview, edit and search through all of your entries.
- View percentage completion for each of your entries as well as the number of CPD hours for each entry.
- Upload and attach evidence captured and stored on your mobile device.
- Use the new Document Scanner feature to upload key documents and certificates from your device that are perfectly formatted.
- Upload a Reflective audio recording of your learning and development.
- Securely access your web-based CPD Dashboard for additional features via the app Profile tab, using our quick and simple Dashboard Authenticator to gain access.
- View an extensive library of CPD resources including our Shared CPD area and Videos library.
- Receive great offer notifications for CPD courses, events and conferences.
- Receive reminders from a CPD Buddy to update your Portfolio if you don't use the app for a set period of time.
- Get personalised and responsive support from a team of professionals.
- Provide feedback for future upgrades and features.
Other Features Include:
- Summary Dashboard of CPD
- View All Entries
- Add CPD Diary Entry
- Add Reflective Practice
- Add to “My Files” CPD Evidence Store
- Personal Profile
- Access CPD Webinars
- Access Shared CPD Opportunities
- CPD Videos and Guides
- CPD Knowledge Base
Our new release provides an all new and improved user experience with simplified login and sign-up process. We have included a range of new features and functionality including:
- Additional infographics to support you in building a healthy CPD portfolio
- For each CPD entry, provide the percentage completion and number of CPD hours
- Shared CPD Opportunities, shared by our CPD community
- Ability to view and register for upcoming events
- Access to the "My Files" area to store your CPD evidence whilst on the move
- The new document scanner, to capture and perfectly format your CPD evidence using your mobile device
- Calendar and upcoming function to support forward planning your CPD
- User profile page and ability to personalise your experience
- Search and filter your entries and shared CPD
We also remain committed to ensuring you are supported as professionals, making CPD Portfolio Building simple.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app makes evidencing CPD so easy! I would recommend to anyone who wants a quick easy and manageable way to compile and display evidence of CPD. I do think it would be useful to include a related reading section which creates a bibliography type list with relevant reading undertaken and space for notes on articles books etc and relevance to practice. Thanks
CPD can now stay right up to date!
This app is easy to use, easy to review and edit existing CPD entries.
This app is an excellent companion to the CPDme website.
I love the fact I can stay right up-to-date with my work CPD wherever I am, even if I’ve got 5 or 10 minutes spare here and there to enter a diary event of any learning or reflections I want evidencing.
Great app for student social workers
Ive been using this app as a student social worker, and I found that logging my learning and development and also my reading is made really simple using this app. I can also capture evidence and also capture journals that I have read and use these to construct my essays. Thank you CPD me great app.
- CPD Cloud Ltd
- 71.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CPD Cloud Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Reflective Practice £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.