Includes audio pronunciations - ideal practice for both listening and speaking exams.
New vocabulary lists for exams from June 2018 - general vocabulary as well as themes for both foundation and higher tier, all with accompanying audio.
Create your own word list and listen to the Italian pronunciations which are automatically produced for you.
cRaMiT Italian GCSE Vocab contains the complete vocabulary list required for AQA* Italian GCSE exams (ages 14-16). Contains sections for both Foundation Tier (grades 1-5) and Higher Tier (grades 4-9).
Recommended by teachers in secondary schools across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
• Pronunciations provided for all words within the GCSE specification.
• Create your own word list.
• Tick off words as you learn.
• No typing required - simply click on a word to reveal its English translation.
• Motivation by progression - clearly see how you are progressing within each topic.
• Easily switch between English to Italian or Italian to English.
• No internet connection required - practise your Italian vocabulary anytime, anywhere on your mobile.
• No in-app purchases necessary and no annoying ads.
Targeted revision for speedy results - simple, fast and effective.
* also suitable for other exam boards (Edexcel, OCR, WJEC, CCEA)
Find us on Twitter @RevisionApps or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated theme title.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.