Battle monsters, jump across chasms, be turned into a LOT of crazy magical things. Help clear Maths Land of some very crazy spells.
Crazy Maths Adventure is designed around the new KS1 maths curriculum. It starts with a recap of Year 1 skills and moves on through the mental maths elements of the year 2 maths curriculum. Games include the option of visual supports, to gently support children through the challenging new KS1 UK curriculum.
Spells have been spread all over this once peaceful land causing chaos. People are being turned into dogs, trains, coins and even hot air balloons. You need to capture the spells and climb the castle to defeat the VERY Bad Dude with your year 1 and 2 maths skills!
Crazy Maths Adventure is designed around the new KS1 maths curriculum. It starts with a recap of Year 1 skills, with the option of visual supports at every step, to gently support children through the challenging KS1 UK curriculum.
As Educators we know that learning is best when it is fun, we want kids to develop their maths skills in an engaging and supported way. Best practice teaching techniques are at the core of this fun adventure:
* 41 levels across 5 maps covering simple addition, number bonds and sequencing. Progress through addition, subtraction and sequencing to multiplication and division facts for the 2, 5 and 10 multiplication tables. Now also include odds and evens.
* A helper! Outstanding classrooms have visual supports available for kids who like to use them.
Kids are very visual learners! Mathmo the Math helper gives interactive visual support to learners whenever they need it.
* Photo feature allows a personal touch, your child gets to be the hero at the center of their maths adventure!
* Multi player feature and group progress page to be able identify at a glance the areas that a group excels at or needs further work on.
* Personalized learning, the questions adapt to your child's stage of learning. This personalization maintains challenge but also enables all children to access the basics of a skill.
* Scaffolded skill development. Each skill starts with a self-paced game with graduated questions and the option of visual support. Once mastered, this first self-paced game is followed by a game with greater challenge which consolidates on the skill.
* Personalized feedback, progress page allows children and parents identify strengths and areas for development.
* Strong curriculum focus which is clearly mapped in the progress chart. Developed to match the Key Stage 1 curriculum which is for children in Years 1 and 2.
* Protects privacy. As educators we are protective of kids privacy, we make child friendly apps! No in-app purchases, no third-party advertising, no social media integration, no collection or sharing of personal information or photos.
slight Ui Fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My 7 year old loves this app, he's autistic and this combines his love of computer games with the current curriculum, the quirky graphics and cool story and lay out of the games really appeal to him, I just wish I'd found the app sooner
Developer Response ,
Really glad your son liked the game. We know a lot of kids on the spectrum and do have more visual learners very much in mind when we develop learning games. Do mail me if your interested in trying more of our games email@example.com.
Thanks for the review.
Good fun game
My son played it for ages and loved the funny face games.
Developer Response ,
Glad you liked it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- madebyeducators Limited
- 30.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © MadeByEducators Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.