6 apps in one! Creation 5 is the first media app to bring together the 6 key media features: Music, Video, Net Radio, Photos, Music Streaming with Deezer and DLNA/Airplay/Chromecast/Bluetooth - all from the same stylish interface. No more switching apps!
Originally developed for the Bang & Olufsen BeoSound 5 and Playmaker, Creation 5 will automatically find any device on the network. Watch your favourite movies on the Big Screen or play your music collection through your home stereo system - it’s a UPnP (Universal Plug & Play) media app! Available in 12 languages.
• Enjoy your music library in an easy-to-use, elegant interface
• Access your iTunes playlists, and easily create new playlists
• Enlarge your music collection with our ready-made playlists, new songs added every week!
• Use DLNA, Airplay, Chromecast or Bluetooth to enjoy your music through your stereo system or TV
• Supports MP3, WMA, FLAC and AAC audio formats
• Enjoy your movie and video collection on your mobile device or on the Big Screen using DLNA /Airplay/Chromecast / Bluetooth
• Find YouTube videoclips for any song in your collection, or any song playing on Net Radio or Deezer
• Create music video playlists
• Supports all popular video formats, without conversion
Radio (available as an In-App Purchase)
• Enjoy your favourite radio stations on your mobile device or on the Big Screen using DLNA /Airplay/Chromecast/ Bluetooth
• 40,000 Net Radio stations to choose from - listen to London’s Capital Radio when you’re in Hong Kong!
• Like the song that’s playing? Buy it through iTunes with one tap
• Search for radio stations by the artist you want to hear, genre or location
• Sort images into albums, select favorites
• View on the Big Screen
• Share with your friends via email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter
Music Streaming Service - Deezer
• Over 20,000,000 songs - browse by artist, album, track or genre
• Automatically finds and connects to any DLNA ,Chromecast or Amazon FireTV device on the network or any Bluetooth device
• Browse local content stored on a NAS, and sort it by artist, album, title or genre
• Create playlists from different servers
• Download music or videos from the Internet or stored on your NAS for offline playback
• C5 has its own Internet browser. Everything that you can play in the Internet you can play in your external devices and also download it for offline playback
• DLNA/Chromecast streaming is not supported for Deezer.
• DLNA/ Airplay/Chromecast devices must be on the same network as the iPhone or iPad
Compatible with the following brands supporting DLNA / Airplay:
Bowers & Wilkins / Bang & Olufsen / Twonky / Sonos / Xbox / PlayStation and many more!
Fixed some problems
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I have been looking for an app like this for some time. I find it rather powerful for playing music and also streaming videos to my smart tv. The dlna server is not always found at start up, but a quick refresh normally resolves it.
Most of my music is on a dlink server, so don't have issues with iTunes like others have mentioned.
The interface takes some time to get used too, but it's pretty slick once you have used it for a bit.
I would like it to remember the most recent settings, so you do not have to select server, player and renderer each time you start the app.
Select an album on a PC NAS and it only plays the first tracks.
I find this to be a very accomplished and classy program. It is the best thing that I have found for streaming my NAS audio files to my Google Chromecast.
- See & Touch Marbella S.A.
- 66.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © CreationTM
- In-App Purchases
- Music Everywhere, Using DLNA £4.99
- YouTube Video Search
- NetRadio Access £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.