Instantly visualize 3D Creo View models on your iPad or iPhone. This includes models developed in most CAD tools and then published in the Creo View format. Wherever you are, Creo View Mobile gives you up-to-date product visibility.
• Open and visualize Creo View files that are stored on iTunes File Sharing or Cloud Storage apps
• Automatically view Creo View email attachments
• Use familiar multi-touch gestures to interrogate 3D models
• Visually see exploded views and related components in 3D
• Use view sets to see multiple perspectives of a model
• Identify individual component names within a model
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Instantly view CAD models from wherever you are located
• Quickly look at the latest product designs before important calls or meetings
• Improve collaboration between vendors, partners and customers as well as disparate team members located around the world
• Expand access to product information
This update fixes some minor bugs, improves compatibility and can be installed on newer iPhones and iPads.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t save models. Text is too big. It’s all over the place. Needs an update
It falls well short of EDrawings
Rotating, zooming and panning of models can be very erratic.
What's the point of being able to shake the iPad and have the assembly explode into hundreds of unrecognisable bits? EDrawings has its faults but this software is no match. All very disappointing - I've used Proe for years and assumed this was going to be just as slick. WRONG. Just as well it's free, I can now delete it and remember to steer clear of it in the future.
Very good app for viewing your models
One improvement would be the ability to open .prt files as well as .pvz
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.