Cricket Captain 2016
The Number One Cricket management game returns for 2016. It’s time for cricket fans around the world to put their tactical expertise to the test in the most in-depth cricket management game ever made.
Developed in association with Chris Rogers, captain of Somerset, Cricket Captain 2016 has more playable teams, new South African and New Zealand leagues, and more great features than ever before.
Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created and Cricket Captain 2016 takes the game to the next level with day/night matches, an updated interface, improved match engine and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series.
Key features for 2016 include:
• 79 playable domestic teams: across 5 domestic leagues, including 12 new teams in the New Zealand and South African domestic cricket leagues.
• Day/Night matches: with night-time 3D highlights and match conditions.
• In-Game Help System: help text available with guidance and tips.
• Updated Tournament modes: Updated One Day International and 20 Over World Cup tournaments. Play as any international team that played in the last two World Cups including Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Oman, Scotland or the UAE.
• New 3D lighting system.
• User controlled cameras in 3D highlights: choose between active and user-controlled cameras.
• Improved One Day and T20 match engine: combined with revised player form calculation for One Day and T20 games.
• Updated kits: for International teams, NZ and SA domestic teams.
• Historical scenarios: Classic series between England, Sri Lanka and Pakistan.
• Improved interface.
• New database: with improved player ability ratings.
• 58 Game Center Achievements and 12 Game Center Leaderboards
- Updated player database for Winter teams
- Fixed generation of additional youth players after contract section for non-U.K. First Class teams.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot win any game in 20 over or 50 over , opposition always scores 10/11 an over , near on impossible to win , needs to be more realistic in terms of limited overs cricket
CC 2016 is a very good game for cricket fans but sometimes it seems like the game is purposely cheating you. In a world T20 game with SA v Oman I couldn't chase 91 in 20 overs as however I changed the aggression meters the boundaries wouldn't come, even at maximum attack. In championship games you'll be beaten by an innings at least twice a season but you'll never actually win a game yourself by the same distance, regardless of how successful your team is.
Re: still needs perfecting
Can you make retirements realistic? Players suddenly disappear and don't even play FC cricket. Also some players play franchise cricket but you don't even have an option to try convince them to play nationally . Can you please make more options available. Enjoying your improvements though. Would also like training to actually hAve an impact- hasn't changed much on any game . Overall like the game though .
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.