Perfect app for precise photo editing and resizing. It offers absolutely new features in addition to well-known standard editing tools. Informative and clear user interface helps to edit, resize, filter, format and share photos. For repetitive tasks there are customizable presets and Programs. Advanced users will appreciate metadata editor and batch processing. Powerful and lightweight, optimized for old and new devices and works in landscape and portrait orientation - this app will become a great assistant for any mobile photographer.
"Crop-Size is a photo editing app with some powerful features to make it a step above the rest." - Ryan Poolos, RayWenderlich.com
- Units px, %, cm, inch
- Undo/Redo list up to 100 steps
- Image details: size, file size, format, metadata, etc
- Move, resize, scale, rotate, etc standard gestures
- Manual input of position and size
- By-Pixel correction (tap crop marker to activate)
- 360° rotation and manual angle input
- Aspect Ratio presets (customizable)
- Crop grid
● Resize (upsize* and downsize)
- Manual input of image size
- Size presets (customizable)
- Relative slider and manual % input
- 3 resizing modes: Stretch, Clip and Insert
- Fill colors for Insert mode
- Preview in actual image size
- Photo de-squeeze
● Flip and Rotate
- Swipe gestures on Main and Batch Processing Screens: swipe in central part - flip, on sides - rotate
● Photo Filters, Controls and Effects
- Saturation, Contrast, Chrome, Bloom, Vignette, Sepia, Sharpen, Blur, etc
- Any combination of filters, controls and effects
- Intensity slider and preview with zoom
● Metadata Viewer
- General, TIFF, EXIF, JFIF, PNG, GPS, IPTC
- Available on Load and Metadata Screens
● Metadata Editor
- Resolution, DPI
- Creation Date
- Detailed IPTC editing (2 profiles)
- Ability to disable GPS, EXIF, TIFF, JFIF
- Save your edits as template on Export Screen
- Use stored edits on new photos on Load Screen
● Import / Load
- Photo Library albums
- Copied photos
- “Open With” from another app (single photo)
- Image preview with details (long press to activate)
● Export / Share
- iCloud, Email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, Photo Library, etc
- Formats Auto, JPEG, PNG, TIFF**, HEIC with compression quality for JPEG and HEIC
- File Size estimation for selected format
- Preview in actual image size with zoom
- Batch Processing and Sharing
Watch detailed video overview of CropSize main features - https://vimeo.com/188002923.
*Max size depends on specific device:
iPhone 4s/iPad mini/iPod touch 5 and lower - 3264 x 3264 px,
iPhone 5(s)/iPad retina & air/iPad mini 2-3/iPod 6 - 5000 x 5000 px,
iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus - 7000 x 7000 px,
iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus/iPad air 2 and newer - 8192 x 8192 px
**TIFF is available for iPhone 5/iPad retina/iPad mini 2 and newer
***HEIC is available for devices that support this format natively
Contact us by Email email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook @cropsize
Visit our Website: http://cropsize.com
Fixed a library bug that rarely occurs when user have a lot of iCloud shared photos.
Ratings and Reviews
Professional standard for photographers and image manipulators.
This app is a hidden gem and for me it made resizing and re-scaling hundreds of images for a photography website a breeze. And it never missed a beat. Super stable.
Unlike other apps this one lets you define and save different crop ratios for applying to your photos.
More than this though you can:
- resize the image, scale up or down by % or specify the amount of pixels
- crop, and very precisely if you want
- apply filters and vignettes
- adjust exposure, contrast, saturation etc
- sharpen, unshared, blur, pixelate
- save all the above modifications as a “program” to apply again to other photos
- batch process photos, so if you have lots of similar images to process you can pre-select them and then apply all your changes to all of then at once.
And then output them as png, jpeg or tiff to your photo library, social media or other apps.
It really is a very comprehensive app that it’s name and logo perhaps do not immediately convey.
Oh it handles large images too and has the most comprehensive metadata listing and editor you could wish for.
For me, the revelation has been that this app has enabled me to use my iPad instead of my Mac. as a professional photo editor.
In my opinion (I’m a product designer and keen photographer), this should be permanently one of the photography’s top 10 apps on the App Store.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your time and such a great review.
This is very much a first impression but I have found this app to be very professionally presented and easy to use. The controls for resizing and cropping are flexible and intuitive, offering both presets and custom options. The effects are also nicely implemented. And you can display the image's full metadata. It has the feel of a well-thought-out application.
Great so far
Just bought this app. After a few minutes had it working. A few hiccups then plain sailing. Very good for the iPad. Very pleased.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.