Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine is packed with inspiring charts from all the top cross stitch designers. From quick-to-stitch gifts to gorgeous cards, and pretty samplers to cute characters, there’s something to suit every taste and level of stitcher.
Inside every issue:
• More than 90 charts every issue
• Top tips from experts in the stitching world
• Step-by-step making-up guides
• Answers to all your stitch questions
• The latest must-buy products
• Inspiring reader stories and interviews
• Win over £1,000 in prizes every issue
To print patterns simply take a snapshot of the desired page by pressing the home and sleep buttons simultaneously, then print the image from your device’s Photos app. Please note that your iPad must be synced to your printer in order to do this. Alternatively, send the snapshot via email and print from your desktop.
Subscriptions and single issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Cross Stitch Crazy Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iOS 8 update crashes
The actual app when it opens is a great app and I have alway loved the mag 😄.
But unfortunately since the iOS 8 update I have not been able to get into my downloaded magazines 😞could you sort a bug fix soon please thank you so much x
Cross Stitch Crazy Digital Magazine
I love the Crazy Cross Stitch Digital Magazine.
I love the patterns especially at Christmas time. The patterns are clear. The only reason I gave 3 stars is because 1. The magazine never comes out until a few days after the magazine has been released in the shops. 2. It keeps charging me £4.99 for another few days after that until it changes so it annoys me. Eventually it will have the message read instead of £4.99 but that is ages after.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We are very glad you like the magazine! We will look into why you are being asked to pay for a few days. We always do our best to have each new issue out on the same day the magazine goes on sale in the shops. However, subscribers to the printed edition may get their copies mailed out before this date.
Keeps crashing?! Black screen 0%
Ive paid for issue 243 and it initially loads up. But when I come off the app and go back into it, the screen says 0% and is black?! I figured that if I un install the app and re install it, it loads my paid issue up!
New user and 5 times this has happened now within an hour. Not a good first impression! & frustrating to say the least!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co 2011
- In-App Purchases
- 12-Month Subscription £44.99
- 6-Month Subscription £22.99
- June 2012 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.