Turn pictures of your favorite moments into beautiful cross stitch tapestries of almost any size! Cross Stitch Creator is an embroidery app that allows you to generate cross stitch patterns from pictures and track your progress on them. You can also save patterns to your photo library, print patterns directly from within the app, or share patterns with your friends as PDFs!
• Generate cross stitch patterns from pictures up to 800 x 800 stitches
• Use hundreds of different colors in a single pattern
• 454 different DMC thread colors to choose from
• Create your own color palettes to use for generating
• Several generation parameters such as minimum number of stitches for each thread color and maximum number of colors allowed.
• Track your progress on patterns (details below)
• Save pictures of patterns to Photos
• Print patterns from directly within the app
• Share patterns as PDFs via Email, iMessage, and more
• Help popups to guide you through using the app
• Colorize individual stitches to mark progress
• Quick and easy symbol/color lookup
• Lockable stitches
• Sortable key
• Pattern metadata such as size, date created, number of colors...
Although we try our best, thread colors may not appear to be completely accurate. Perception of thread color depends on multiple factors including, but not limited to, display settings such as brightness and night shift, ambient light conditions, and neighboring colors in the pattern. Please use your best judgement in determining which colors to actually use when stitching the pattern.
- Help boxes no longer always appear on the main menu after launching the app
- The "Create PDF" option available after resizing to determine page breaks now works
- The "max colors" and "min stitches" fields no longer randomly change values if your units are millimeters or inches
Ratings and Reviews
Cross Stitch Creator
Brilliant!!!!! Would have been 5* if one thing was added. How to work out the amount of material you need. It has been years since I did any cross stitching and I am having a job calculating what I need. Other than that I love it!!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestion. I know it's taken a while, but we have finally added the ability to see the dimensions of your pattern in inches and centimeters, but this is currently only available for patterns created after updating to the newest version (2.12).
Use it for hama beads...
This app is great, I use for setting out kids projects using hama beads. Saved me a lot of time - thanks!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.