Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. See abvio.com/terms and abvio.com/privacy.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I initially downloaded this app for free when I got my first road bike and wanted to use something bit more precise than just Strava. After a couple of uses I really enjoyed the simple layout of the app and the amount of information that it gave me back after my rides so I upgraded to the full app which is actually only £9.99 for the year in my opinion was an absolute bargain! It uploads all my rides straight to my Strava and also to MyFitnessPal app as well. The full version has loads of really good features definitely one the best cycling apps I have used!
One of the best apps on the App Store to-date
Cyclemeter is one of the most sophisticated and advanced apps on the Apple Store.
I do not use this for cycling, as I am physically disabled, however, I use this for my PowerChair to find out my mileage, distance and other useful information that this app gives you, with integration with the Apple Watch also makes it a pleasure to use.
The settings and the modifications you can make to this app are mind blowing, and the developers should be very proud to have created an app that gives very in-depth statistics.
Every time I go out in my PowerChair I am able to use this app, and track my progress of my journey with numerous of statistics, and having paid for the Elite part of Cyclemeter, the settings and modifications are almost endless. I now know that amongst my travels (town, shopping etc) I’ve clocked up 72 miles in my Powered Wheelchair.
For me, 5/5 stars isn’t enough - I’d have given you 10!
Developer Response ,
It is terrific to hear that you have been able to take advantage of the wheelchair tracking capabilities in the app. Thank you for your kind words and your "10-star" review!!
Best bike app. All necessary features for low price.
Been using this app for three years. Tried others in the mean time but all are missing key features and/or pricey for full function. This app has great displays that are easy to use on your phone. Also has good analysis to view in web browser and load into other sport applications. Though if you are like me you soon won’t bother with the others.
It is not limited to cycling - it’s just as good for running and other sports.
Developer Response ,
It's great to hear you are enjoying our app. Thanks for the 5-star review!
- Abvio Inc.
- 99.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.