Cycling Plus is the manual for the modern road cyclist. Whether you're cycling weekly, an occasional new rider or a Tour de France fan you’ll find everything you need. Each issue is packed with buying advice and tests of essential cycling gear - everything from bikes to bags!
Cycling Plus is the place to find training advice, nutrition secrets and practical tips guaranteed to improve your bicycling. It's also full of inspirational rides, real-life cycling stories and entertaining riding-related features.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Cycling Plus Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good
Unlike other reviewers I have been able to download all previous issues to my iPad without any problems. An issue also seems to take far less time than it used to with the old Cycling Plus App.
Hoping that this long overdue rewrite will have sorted the problems that plagued the old one and, for me at least, so far so good.
Easy to use
Like this app. As a viewer it’s really easy to read and look at the pictures which is essential for a magazine app. Simple and functional
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and great to hear you're enjoying our digital edition :)
Was great, now crashing all the time and I can't get help
I've enjoyed this magazine app for a couple of years, but it has recently started crashing when I open articles.
It may be that my iPad is getting on a bit, but when I emailed the address on their website to get some help it got bounced back.
In this day and age, that is not acceptable.
If I can get some help, I'm likely to flip my score.
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription £4.99
- Cycling Plus subscription £3.99
- 12-Month Subscription £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.