*** FREE 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – READ OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY ***
Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling cycling magazine, delivering a weekly round up of all the latest cycling news & analysis, with key additional sections on Health & Fitness advice, plus bike and product tests & reviews.
Published continually for over 120 years (established 1891), the magazine has long been regarded as the ‘bible’ of British cycle sport, providing insightful coverage on everything from International professional racing to club level and sportive events.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Welcome to your new-look app! You'll find a complete new redesign with a host of new features.
If you're a Magazines Direct customer, please hit the 'Sign in' button at the top of the home page and log in using your normal Magazines Direct details.
You'll find a whole range of FAQs in the 'Help' section at the bottom of the screen, and you can 'Contact Us' should you need to in the same section.
We hope you enjoy your new app experience!
Ratings and Reviews
Couldn’t log in after update
Switched from paper to digital a couple of months ago. All fine until last weeks upgrade, couldn’t log in etc. Raised a ticket with mag direct, and looks as though it’s sorted now. Been reading it. 50 plus years, yes it’s changed, but that the instant nature of the web etc.🚴🏻♂️🚴🏻♂️😀
Over 60 years
I’ve read the “comic” since 1960 it’s given me immense pleasure all these years
Failure to download editions
This may be linked, but since the roll out of iOS 14.1 for iPad I have been unable to download digital editions of the magazine, a “hint” message appears saying I need a “stable internet connection” to compete a download. There is nothing unstable about my internet connection. This is a bug that needs fixing ASAP.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 05.01.2012 £2.99
- 12.01.2012 £2.99
- 19.01.2012 £2.99
- 26.01.2012 £2.99
- 02.02.2012 £2.99
- 09.02.2012 £2.99
- 16.02.2012 £2.99
- 23.02.2012 £2.99
- 01.03.2012 £2.99
- 08.03.2012 £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.