EXCLUSIVE OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION
Cycling Weekly is the UK’s biggest selling cycling magazine, delivering a weekly round up of all the latest cycling news & analysis, with key additional sections on Health & Fitness advice, plus bike and product tests & reviews.
Published continually for over 120 years (established 1891), the magazine has long been regarded as the ‘bible’ of British cycle sport, providing insightful coverage on everything from International professional racing to club level and sportive events.
The available subscription periods for Cycling Weekly Magazine are 1 week or 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £1.99
Purchase a weekly subscription £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £7.99
Purchase an annual subscription £59.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Cycling Weekly Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
App not working
Worked only on day 1, then the app wanted to charge from then on, even though logged in. Sent a message, but got a random reply that the message couldn’t be translated, I would have thought someone on customer services could read English. Will cancel when have a chance to call them.
New app doesn’t work
I’ve been reading Cycling Weekly (on my phone) for a long time. But this new app makes it really difficult.
I read the web content and pay for the magazine but the web content is jumpy, interrupted by ads loading and pop ups. The nav is totally biased towards the PDF making access to the web section clunky.
But I love the content.
Please just sort out the nav.
Too many adverts
Ads just block it and slow it up. Pages hard to read most times. 👎
- TI Media Limited
- 54.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £1.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £9.99
- Cycling Weekly Subscriptions £59.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.