It's the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspaper on your tablet
- Award winning journalism, breaking news alerts, interactive puzzles, comprehensive sports coverage and all of the supplements and magazines, including Mirror Football, We Love TV and Notebook.
- Choose which package you want (weekday, weekend or seven days)
Our tablet edition is the exact copy of our print edition and comes with three subscription packages to choose from:
- Weekday package: TWO MONTH TRIAL, then £4.99 per month
- Weekend package: TWO MONTH TRIAL, then £4.99 per month
- Seven day package: TWO MONTH TRIAL, then £6.99 per month
Your payment details are required at sign up, however you can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the two month trial period.
If you have any queries or feedback contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription can be cancelled at any time, ahead of the next payment being taken
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Click here to see more information (https://www.mirror.co.uk/about-us/tablet-edition-subscriptions-12645476)
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug fixes and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t believe that I’m still experiencing the problems that people were complaint about for the last two years. I can’t click on any articles to read separately, and today,yet again, there is no Sunday magazine. What am I paying for? Oh, and the help button doesn’t work. How ironic!!
It works again - fantastic! Easily the best newspaper app as far as I’m concerned
The Mirror has been my morning newspaper for years now, and is the first thing that I launch on the iPad every day.
Unfortunately, when ios 11 came along, the app stopped working (I got a crash every time I opened it), and after getting over the trauma, and sending messages to the developers, I started looking at all the other UK newspaper apps that are out there.
I couldn’t find any that came close to the way that the Mirror allows me to see the newspaper page at a glance, pinch and zoom to see full details of any images on the pages, and tap on a story to get to the full text of that story.
This morning I saw that there’s a new version available (2.43) even though it doesn’t show in the iPad updates, so I deleted the app and then reinstalled it. Lo and behold, everything works again - woo-hoo!!!
They’ve done a brilliant job with the app, and it can once be my main source of information about politician’s idiocies, football players latest inflated salaries and most importantly, the daily comics...
Well done to everyone concerned with creating the app.
Keeps asking me to subscribe when I already have.
What a pain! Don’t get me wrong, it’s fabulous value for money and it’s environmentally friendly, but it’s not a people friendly app. I try to download an older edition from 3 days ago, I get redirected and told to subscribe. So, I press the button to do so because I have no other options and get told I’m already subscribed! Frustrating is beyond the feeling. I love the idea, the format is fine but it’s bugged massively and needs serious and quick improvement. I have two months free then 6.99 a month and I don’t want to be paying for this app and have it bugging and not downloading the latest paper. Please, for my sanity, sort it quickly.
Because it has the potential to be a great app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Reach Shared Services Limited
- 27.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Trinity Mirror Group
- In-App Purchases
- The Mirror - Saturday and Sunday Subscription £3.99
- the Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror 7-day subscription £6.99
- the Daily Mirror Monday-Friday £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.