Every day get inspired by beautiful classic, modern and contemporary art masterpieces and read short stories about them. Join the community of over 1.000.000 art lovers, for whom DailyArt is something that enlightens their day, every day. For free. Now available in English, Chinese Simplified, German, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Turkish. New translations will come soon!
- Explore and search the collection of more than 2000 masterpieces,
- Read 700 artist biographies and information about 500 museum collections,
- Add masterpieces to your favorites,
- Easily find DailyArts which you haven't seen yet,
- Share everything among your family and friends,
- Set up your account and use DailyArt on multiple devices your phones, tablets, iWatches :]
- Use dark mode!
- And what's the most important - enjoy art <3
Do you want to know why van Gogh cut off his ear? Or who is the lady on Picasso's portrait? How Jackson Pollock created his paintings? Open DailyArt and find out. According to Time Magazine, VentureBeat and Mashable, DailyArt is a must-have app for all art lovers.
- "Even if you already know the work, you may not know all the fascinating details the app serves up on the backstory of the art." - Victor Luckerson, Time Magazine
- “DailyArt is your daily dose of classic paintings, serving up a proverbial shot of espresso to awaken the inner culture vulture in you (...) One of the best 12 educational apps of 2012" - Paul Sawers, The Next Web.
- "With its superb images and informative biographical blurbs, DailyArt is perfect for those looking to add some culture to their day." - Kelly Hodgkins, TUAW
Learn something new about art every day - you just need two minutes. Download your espresso shot of art, for free - with no ads, just pure art.
- NEW LANGUAGES! Hindi, Arabic and Japanese :) こんにちは！हैलो! مرحبا!
- DARK MODE
- Instagram Stories share
- some bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Heard about this and thought I’d give it a go. It’s really interesting and I’m hoping something will go in. Or at least I’ll recognise a painting. A good variation and gives detail about it and the artist. I feel like I’m standing next to an art historian in an art gallery when I open this app. Another good point- if you don’t open it for a few days- you can always go back and see what you missed / remind yourself of one you saw earlier. Particularly great if you’re telling someone about a painting and are hazy on the details.
Good but bad update
Since the latest update it asks me what language I want every time I open it. Also despite having permission to save photos, it tells me it can’t save images because it doesn’t have permission. These bugs need to be fixed.
I also personally dislike the new icon which seems to be at odds with the art, it seems bizarre to have that type of cartoonish icon on an app that shows you great works of art, if I didn’t already have the app I would assume from just seeing the icon that the app would be full of images of that quality and type and wouldn’t have bothered to look at the details.
More contemporary art and sculpture please!
Since my friend Kafka in Hamburg put me on to this app 2 months ago, I ’ve enjoyed nearly every day’s piece and often share with friends and family. The accompanying commentary is often informative, not too overwhelming and at times prompted me to seek out more about the artist. Very user friendly and educational in a low key way.
However I would like a little more variety: to include some sculpture and also work from this century as well?
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Zuzanna Stanska
- 92.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Moiseum
- In-App Purchases
- PRO (Archive, Search, Favs) £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.