Dart Scores is the ultimate tool while playing darts for everyone from beginning enthusiasts to experienced professionals.
Dart Scores offers an impressive set of features in several areas: Player management, Darts scoreboard, Tournament planning and Training.
- Add players and/or remove any amount of players, completely free of charge
- Keep track of useful information like games player, games won, turns played and average score
- Set up games with different sets, game types and players of your choice
- Supported game types: 101, 203, 301, 501, 701, Tactics and Cricket
- For quick play, the app always has a preset game ready to start with one tap
- Keep track of all scores in a game in a smooth and ergonomically designed scoreboard
- The app automatically switches turns and calculates who gets the first throw
- Manually switch turns by simply tapping on a players name
- Watch live statistics during the game through the 'Stats' button
- The app provides guidance for the best finish as soon as one is available
- The app can automatically organize tournaments with 4 and 8 participants
- By default, the 101, 201, 301, 501 and 701 game types are supported for tournaments
- Train your accuracy by aiming for several dart segments while the app measures the amount of time it takes you to hit the randomly selected segment. Available in easy and hard
- The app can provide you a random score from 1 to 180 and measures the amount of time it takes you to throw that score with maximum 3 darts
- Timed around the clock
- The app can unlimitedly repeat all segments on the dart board to keep you aiming for randomly selected segments for as long as you want, without interruption from the app.
- Training with multiple players
Dart Scores provides you with an impressive set of features completely free of charge, but also offers you the possibility to upgrade your darts experience through several upgrades
- The app does not contain an annoying amount of ads to start with, but for those who want a complete ad-free experience, this upgrade can buy the ads out forever.
- Adds support for the 1001 Game Type
- Adds 1001 and Cricket support for tournaments
- Allows for up to 6 participants in a single game
- Allows players to play a 301, 501, 701 or 1001 game alone against BullBot
- Adds per dart scoring (on iPhone 5 and newer)
- Adds First To modus
- Allows you to view all stand-alone games played with custom players, and their scoreboards
- View charts of your statistics
- Detailed insight in training statistics
- Data available as from version 4.4
Dart Scores 5.8.1 introduces several minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best darts app out there and it even has training which helps you improve!
The free part of the app is good. Paid for an upgrade to view previous scores. Doesn’t work. Went the developers website and when I clicked on contact info for support just got a blank page
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your review. Great to hear you like the free edition of Dart Scores. The current version indeed has a bug regarding the statistics of previous games. This is planned to be fixed in the next update, version 5.6, which I expect to release by the end of next week
Brilliant app perfect for what is needed. Buy the middle pack, really is worth it.
- Joris Dijkstra
- 40 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Joris Dijkstra 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Game Upgrade £1.99
- Data Upgrade £0.99
- Remove Ads £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.