* Manage the Data Usage on your device in Real Time. *
- Now a Universal App with full iPad support -
Data Monitor will manage both Cellular (4G/LTE/3G/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage in real time from your device. This FREE app will let you be in control of your data usage to avoid the costly overage charges your provider may charge providing alerts when data usage reaches user thresholds. Data Monitor manages data usage from the device itself and is not reliant on setting up or logging into your provider's server or web site.
- Simple and clear user interface with custom progress bar that graphically shows your data usage and predicted usage.
- Works with ANY cellular provider in any country including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, Rodgers, Virgin Mobile, etc. and for all cell technolgies (4G 3G LTE Edge GPRS etc.) by reading data usage from the device.
- Billing periods and quota limits can be configured on a monthly or weekly basis to match your providers billing schedule.
- Works on any iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) running iOS 5.x or later.
- Works in the background to monitor usage and notify users when data usage reaches configured limits.
- Custom counters can be setup allow you to monitor usage during a certain period to help identify data hogging apps. Counters can be easily enabled or disabled and can even be configured to end at a predetermined time.
- History graph shows previous data usage for each day.
- Email your usage information at any time.
Data Monitor is a must have app for anybody on a restrictive data plan and is available for FREE! Don't pay those expensive overage charges again.
- Fixed a problem with adjusting data settings from the menu.
Ratings and Reviews
Spot on app
I love this app. I've had it a couple of years now. It used to have the badge count on but it does now, so hence the 4star instead of 5.
Does what it says on the tin
Does what it says on the tin.
Good app. Very clear easy and reliable. Set your bill date and it does the rest. Monitors data off your plan and data over wifi too (not too sure why you'd need this but it does it). Recommended.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.