**4M+ Downloads in 200+ Countries**
DayCount can remember all your events, alert you when you want to be reminded and track your time, so you focus on what’s important to you, and boost your productivity - day in, day out.
• Countdown the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds until your events.
• Keep track of the years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds since your events.
• Achieve your goals and create positive habits by aiming for the longest streak of productive days.
• Backup and sync your events and streaks across iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and even Mac.
• Build and customize widgets with unique combinations of filters, fonts, textures and and borders.
• Sort events into custom categories.
• Schedule notifications to alert you minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years before or after your events.
• Daily summary alerts to notify you of your top 5 events or streaks.
• Import calendar items directly into DayCount.
• Save a location to your event and find directions using Apple or Google Maps.
• Add days to today’s date to find the future date, or subtract days to find the past date.
• Lock DayCount using Face ID or Touch ID.
• Manual override for Time Zones.
• Repeat events daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, yearly, or a specific number of days of your choosing.
• Use decimal counting.
• Write notes in dedicated note-taking spaces for each of your events.
• Add an infinite number of events.
• Customize with themes.
• Set out multiple events to be easily viewed with Grid.
• Adjust visibility to boost text visibility by increasing contrast.
• Resize events with regular, medium, large, and huge options.
• Set between Light and Dark modes.
• Light and Dark widget modes.
• Share your progress with a full-resolution screenshot of your event.
• Automatically arrange events by alphabetical order or by date.
• Reset button to set event date to current date.
• Alternate Light App Icon.
DayCount offers an auto-renewing yearly subscription with a free 7-day trial. After the free trial period, the subscription price will be charged to the payment method associated with your iTunes Account. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for the same price. You may turn off auto-renew after the purchase by going to your Account Settings.
Terms of Service: https://goo.gl/qKXvYk
Bit of a cleanup today! Here's what you'll find in this update:
+ DayCount is snappier and launches significantly faster.
+ Creating events with your images or Unsplash is also speedier as we moved a few processes to the background.
+ Fixed a bug where the loading indicator UI showed when it shouldn't.
+ Several bugs fixed that are so small, they are not worth mentioning.
And there we go. Thanks for using DayCount!
Ratings and Reviews
Good app but overpriced
Excellent app but very expensive for light users. How many things do you actually need the count down. Now with the upgrade you can’t even get 1 widget free. I understand that you need to charge but it is too expensive for light users like me with one date set.
Update the developer has updated the program and the old widget is back. Thank you
Developer Response ,
The older widgets are still free for you to use, it’s just the new ones that are part of DayCount Premium.
To access the older ones, just swipe to the far left of the Home Screen, select ‘edit’, and then ‘customise’ at the widgets page.
Hope this helps.
I used this app for a long time, and entered MANY important dates. I had it automatically sync with iCloud, which I naturally thought would protect my vast amount of dates in the cloud.
However, after updating to the latest iOS (13.4 on both my iPad and iPhone) the app is completely empty, and their standard support response seems to be 'sorry it won't happen again'.
Seems like the app was developed by amateurs?. Had they took proper precautions, they would have discovered this highly detrimental glitch during beta testing. It highlights their complete lack of effort. Save your money and find a reliable app. I'm just glad I manually backed up all my dates in notepad when I was bored one evening. I'm frustrated at all the time and effort I wasted entering them, and adding all the pictures. As the title suggests, I've deleted it.
Good but could be better
Before the latest update I would’ve given it 4 or even 5 stars. But now it has a decimal point. Like no thanks. Even if people do want that like let me turn it off? I don’t want 4.8 weeks just say 5 weeks. I get what your trying to show but it just looks messy.
Everything else is pretty good, love you can use your own pics or search the library. Some great shots. Really happy that as a free customer I can just use the one thing I need. The widget is great.
Just the decimal point. Let me switch it off and I’ll change my rating 😅
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zaminiti Pty Ltd
- 158 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Zaminiti
- In-App Purchases
- DayCount Premium £8.49
- DayCount Forever £29.99
- DayCount Pro £12.99
- StreakCount £12.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.