Get ready for Non-Stop Action in this Award Winning Shooter Game:
App Store - Best of the Year
Apple's Hall Of Fame
Over 60 Million downloads
Gear up for some extreme zombie slaying!
- Smash hordes of bloodthirsty zombies
- Secure vital supplies
- Save other survivors
- Protect the Safe Haven
- Explore the city
- Uncover the shocking truth in this intense FPS action game!
Wipe out the horde in a variety of imaginative ways
- Blast 'em out of existence with a lethal arsenal of weapons
- Put them out of their misery with powerful explosives
- Dispatch of the zombie horde with countless creative ways
- Evolving zombie AI will keep you on your toes
Load your gun and shoot ‘em up
- Equip yourself with beautifully realistic weapons - Colt 1911, Scorpion, Striker, Enfield, or a Minigun
- Get stuck in with brutal melee weapons like the Chainsaw, Brain Mill and more
- Utilise powerful gadgets including a laser amputator, blade chopper, baits, mines, grenades, radar and more
- Unlock 13 character upgrades like Radar and Autoheal
New online service from MADFINGER Games
- Receive free updates with new missions, weapons, gadgets, characters and more
- Back up your progress on the Cloud
- Add your friends and more
HOT NEWS: If you love Dead Trigger, don’t forget to check out the sequel, DEAD TRIGGER 2! We’re sure you’ll give it two severed thumbs up. It’s out NOW.
We are happy to share more with you and hear your thoughts! Please follow us at:
Great news, players!
The new Dead Trigger update 2.0.0 has been released.
- Rank up with maximum player rank increased to 60
- Earn improved Daily and Rank up Rewards
- Every weapon now more powerful with a new 4th upgrade tier
- Take on new challenges as the game difficulty is now more balanced
- Enjoy improved aiming and shooting mechanics
- Convert Gold to in-game currency for your upgrades
- Use Gold to unlock Premium weapons sooner
- Earn more real money and get premium content
- Game now works superbly on iOS 11+
- Boosters no longer take up inventory space
- Plus many more awesome UI improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is a good game but......
The progress is so very slow unless you wish to spend money on purchasing gold or cash for up grades. I'm only a casual gamer and have no problem with spending £10 on a game I enjoy playing however I get the feeling after a £10 purchase of gold and cash to buy upgraded weapons and supplies I would be reaching for another £10 and another and another. Don't get me wrong it is good and I'm sure more dedicated gamers may not be feeling the same way. If there was an option to buy the game outright and remove all the buy gold nonsense then I would go for that. I would like to update this review after nearly a month of playing. It is a very good game and I have managed to get pretty far in and well equipped by spending about £10 and it doesn't look like I will need to spend any more. I would happily spend £10 on this game so that seems fair. I think I would still prefer to buy it outright but it is really addictive. Update no. 2 unfortunately this game just stops, there is no real end to the story it just ends like a bad B movie. It has left me feeling really disappointed and now after playing for a few weeks feel I've wasted £10 and about 10 hours playing. Shame on you Madfinger. I've been going round and round pointless missions for a few days. It is now being uninstalled and I won't be venturing down the Madfinger route again.
✅ AMAZING GAME!
I downloaded Dead Trigger 2 a while back, never thought of trying out number 1, but OMG am I glad I did! What a bloody good game!!
Playing on iPhone 4s, it's such a good game! A total cod zombies rip off but also nothing like at the same time, so much care and attention to making this game, such as the option to move (drag) each control I.e. The shoot button, aim button and move button to anywhere on the screen, then press resume, letting you fully customise the layout and feal, a massive plus point for any first person shooter!
Haven't stopped playing in 3 days...
Bumba red bumba red bumba RED!!!
On the level wasn't sure at first seemed a little hard and looked like cash was needed cuz of all the best weapons n gear needing gold to buy/upgrade BUT nah mate, you can get gold free especially if you do the tap research surveys they can pay out more than enough, no word of a lie got the walther pp9 first and it's been my main weapon of choice since, just upgraded it a second time and it's still a complete beast 200 Damage
Best zombie fps I've played even better than dead trigger 2 and undying.. so why you still reading this bro install the raas clart game already!!! ;)
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 447.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MADFINGER Games. a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Pile £2.99
- Gold Credit £3.99
- Gold Cache £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.