Deafhood Yoga: Be Yogaself® is the official app for the Deafhood Yoga community. Welcome to Deafhood Yoga, an online space of awakening your inner light through sign language. Be Yogaself.
Join us in Deafhood Yoga app to:
Bring yourself back to wholeness while uniting with hundreds of Deaf people, Allies, and kindred souls around the world who, like you, are ready to immerse online through live Deafhood Yoga classes. Where we all can feel at home together through the multi-dimensional light of sign language. Learn, apply and experience life transforming results with globally recognized Yoga instructor, Rajarajeshwari and her trademarked Yoga curriculum, 5 Petals of Life®.
This essential Yoga foundation honors the sacred ancient Yogic practices, philosophies, and roots of India. Beginning with Pranayama (Yogic Breathing), Relaxation, Asanas (Yogic Exercises), Lifestyle (Deafhood & Ayurveda), and Meditation. Aptly acronymed as PRALM.
By integrating PRALM with gratitude into our daily lives, we become much more aware of the energy within us and around us. Maintaining a healthy balance between the Earth and Cosmos energies with our ever so growing, expanding consciousness. The more we practice, we are able to create a collective energy currency, in raising compassionate vibrations of humanity and all beings.
Meet others in the Deafhood Yoga online and offline community near you and soak into the vast resources about Yoga through the multidimensional light of sign language where everyones’ stories and experiences are appreciated each day. Join us on your divine yoga mat and journey through one of the five different courses offered.
- Prenatal Yoga
- Blossom 1: 5 Petals of Life (Hatha Yoga)
- Blossom 2: 8 Limbs of Yoga (Ashtanga Yoga)
- Blossom 3: Chakra Yoga
- Stretch-In Yoga
- Yoga Ashrams of India certificated Deaf teacher, fluent ASL
- Yoga Alliance certificated CYT, RPYT, RCYT, YACEP & E-RYT 500+
- Deafhood Facilitator
- Instructed in fluent American Sign Language (ASL)
- PRALM Based Yoga Philosophy
- Trademarked 5 Petals of Life Yoga Curriculum
- Learning Management System powered by Mighty Networks
- English and Sanskrit content with visual images
- Class chat group
- General Deafhood Yoga chat group
- Direct contact with Yoga Instructor
- Students can engage and share stories, photos and videos
- Live classes are hosted via ZOOM
- Two video recordings (Teacher and class gallery views) are posted on each class page.
We also offer live online classes across 10 weeks where we meet twice a week, for 90 minutes and a total 20 classes.
Members of this Deafhood Yoga: Be Yogaself app are coming together to explore topics like:
- Plant based
- Sign Language
- Mental Health
- World current events
- and much more...
With these divine gifts of universal life skills and tools, practicing yoga is an act of love that naturally raises the energy currency worldwide.
Join us on your divine yoga mat and experience being yogaself.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deafhood Yoga, LLC
- 111.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Mighty Software, Inc. 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.